• This section is "bound" to the Resources page. Once you've submitted a new mod to the resources, a new discussion about your mod will be automatically generated and posted in this section. That means, you can't create a new thread by hand in here.
  • The move of Eco-Mods.com has taken place and the merge of our old officials forums is currently ongoing, read more here.
More Realistic Smelting

More Realistic Smelting 0.14

No permission to download

kd8hqk

Stone
Reaction score
there seems to be an error with the math for it I would have enough washed ores but when crafting in the blast furnace it says I only have 50% sometimes 75% of the required resources and it will cut my bars short

ThisFlynn

Stone
Reaction score
I like the ideas behind this mod (and the devs seems to be going a very similar way)
As a balance against the benefit I'd be like to see a mechanism to make the resulting pollutants more dangerous and/or difficult to store.

Shalloa

Stone
Reaction score
Hi, is this mod still working?
It looks amazing and most of my members want to have it so just want to be sure its all updated :)

OP
SweetChristmas

SweetChristmas

Coal
Mod Dev
Reaction score
SweetChristmas updated More Realistic Smelting with a new update entry:

Sifting for Ore!

It's been a while since I have updated this mod. I got a request to add sifting to the mod.

You can now sift stone to find small amounts of ore within, the better you are at smelting the more you will find in stone. I also added an actual cost to the Ore Washer. Please let me know if you have any feedback, suggestions, or bugs.

Thanks!
Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom