• The move of Eco-Mods.com has taken place and the merge of our old officials forums is currently ongoing, read more here.

Max stack in hand

mrowl

Stone
Reaction score
Hello, please tell me how to increase the size of the stack "in hand" let's say 100 instead of 20

Tedox

Stone
Mod Dev
Reaction score
You can also find items you want to change and edit like this:

Code:
[Serialized]
[MaxStackSize(100)]      <<--- HERE (before 20, now 100)                                 
[Weight(2000)]     
[Currency]             
[ItemTier(2)]                                     
public partial class IronPipeItem :
BlockItem<IronPipeBlock>
{
     public override LocString DisplayName { get { return Localizer.DoStr("Iron Pipe"); } }
     public override LocString DisplayDescription { get { return Localizer.DoStr("A pipe for transporting liquids."); } }
}
I suggest you to open the Mods folder with an advanced text editor (like Notepad++, VS Code, Atom) and to search in all files "[MaxStackSize(5 or 10 or 20)]"

So you can easily edit all your items

Wise

Iron
Trusted Dev
Mod Dev
Reaction score
You can also find items you want to change and edit like this:

Code:
[Serialized]
[MaxStackSize(100)]      <<--- HERE (before 20, now 100)                                
[Weight(2000)]    
[Currency]            
[ItemTier(2)]                                    
public partial class IronPipeItem :
BlockItem<IronPipeBlock>
{
     public override LocString DisplayName { get { return Localizer.DoStr("Iron Pipe"); } }
     public override LocString DisplayDescription { get { return Localizer.DoStr("A pipe for transporting liquids."); } }
}
I suggest you to open the Mods folder with an advanced text editor (like Notepad++, VS Code, Atom) and to search in all files "[MaxStackSize(5 or 10 or 20)]"

So you can easily edit all your items
The mentioned mod doing exactly these things

Top Bottom