Looking for communities testimonies

Due to human (non-bot) spam the first contribution of a user has to be reviewed and activated manually, all further contributions do not require this.
As long as a user does not have at least one reviewed and activated contribution, the user is unable to edit his profile, set a avatar, title picture or a signature.
  • Hi,

I'm Adrien, a french guy who currently work on ecological transition in a land planning perspective.

I'm highly interested in the pedagogical aspects of videogames. How some of them simulate ecosystems. How we can learn systemic interactions from them.

I recently discover Eco and the social aspect looks amazing. The fact that players can chose laws and must cooperate is really great to me. It can really be a sandbox of ecological transition and show how important it is to develop territorial resilience.

For the moment, I don't think that I'm going to spend hours to experiment those aspects.

But it would be amazing if someone on that forum could discuss with me about his/her player's experience. Especially if he/she is part of a quite big community for a long time.

So don't hesitate to send me a direct message or comment this post :)

Greetings.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!