• The move of Eco-Mods.com has taken place and the merge of our old officials forums is currently ongoing, read more here.

Laws Sharing Site.

Cayos

Stone
Reaction score
Hey guys first off I want to make sure this is deleted if not allowed, I know the rules mentioned not linking to anything so please delete the post before banning me :).

I built a tool on my new website to help us share and find laws, You can add your laws with all the details: Name, Reasoning, Description, Screenshot of the Clauses and even the Import Code for the Law-Exporter Mod. Then all you do is share the link like below. Everyone can even up or down vote the law. You do have to login / register to add your law but it only requires and email and password and no activation etc, very simple. Example Below. Thanks Again

One Example law i posted was: https://iplay.group/eco_laws_view/1582177045264x160986695368704000

It also shares very nicely just by pasting the link in discord.

Let me know your thoughts on this and how it can be improved

Annotation 2020-02-20 005548.png

Lincoln

Stone
Reaction score
Perhaps change the title to Eco Law Sharing. Law is singular or plural, like Math.

Maybe add categories?

SirkelSag

Stone
Reaction score
I love the initiative! Would be awesome to see more good laws on this page, this will make it alot easier for people who dont understand how the law creation works.

Top Bottom