• This section is "bound" to the Resources page. Once you've submitted a new mod to the resources, a new discussion about your mod will be automatically generated and posted in this section. That means, you can't create a new thread by hand in here.
  • The move of Eco-Mods.com has taken place and the merge of our old officials forums is currently ongoing, read more here.
Resource icon

Law exporter 1.0.4

No permission to download

koka

Stone
Mod Dev
Reaction score
koka submitted a new resource:

Law exporter - Allows you to export law drafts in semi-human-readable format and import them later to the same serv

Installation
Download zip file and extract it into Eco_Data\Server\Mods\

Usage
Open "Propose a New Law" link in the game.
You will see two buttons at the bottom of the page: "Export Law" and "Import Law".

Limitations
"Redefine districts" is not supported yet.
Works on version "8.3.x"
Read more about this resource...

DarkShark

Stone
Reaction score
I get the below when I add your mod... I assume its because its referencing an older Asphalt version?

[05:25:59.112] [1] [ Info] [Eco] Failed to load server, Exception was Exception: FileNotFoundException
Message:Could not load file or assembly 'Asphalt-ModKit, Version=0.5.5.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
Source:mscorlib

System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Asphalt-ModKit, Version=0.5.5.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
File name: 'Asphalt-ModKit, Version=0.5.5.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'
at System.ModuleHandle.ResolveType(RuntimeModule module, Int32 typeToken, IntPtr* typeInstArgs, Int32 typeInstCount, IntPtr* methodInstArgs, Int32 methodInstCount, ObjectHandleOnStack type)
at System.ModuleHandle.ResolveTypeHandleInternal(RuntimeModule module, Int32 typeToken, RuntimeTypeHandle[] typeInstantiationContext, RuntimeTypeHandle[] methodInstantiationContext)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.ResolveType(Int32 metadataToken, Type[] genericTypeArguments, Type[] genericMethodArguments)
at System.Reflection.CustomAttribute.FilterCustomAttributeRecord(CustomAttributeRecord caRecord, MetadataImport scope, Assembly& lastAptcaOkAssembly, RuntimeModule decoratedModule, MetadataToken decoratedToken, RuntimeType attributeFilterType, Boolean mustBeInheritable, Object[] attributes, IList derivedAttributes, RuntimeType& attributeType, IRuntimeMethodInfo& ctor, Boolean& ctorHasParameters, Boolean& isVarArg)
at System.Reflection.CustomAttribute.GetCustomAttributes(RuntimeModule decoratedModule, Int32 decoratedMetadataToken, Int32 pcaCount, RuntimeType attributeFilterType, Boolean mustBeInheritable, IList derivedAttributes, Boolean isDecoratedTargetSecurityTransparent)
at System.Reflection.CustomAttribute.GetCustomAttributes(RuntimeType type, RuntimeType caType, Boolean inherit)
at Eco.Core.Serialization.SimpleSerializer.<>c.<InitializeSerializableTypes>b__39_2(<>f__AnonymousType7`2 <>h__TransparentIdentifier0)
at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectEnumerableIterator`2.MoveNext()
at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectEnumerableIterator`2.MoveNext()
at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToDictionary[TSource,TKey,TElement](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 keySelector, Func`2 elementSelector, IEqualityComparer`1 comparer)
at Eco.Core.Serialization.SimpleSerializer.InitializeSerializableTypes()
at Eco.Core.Serialization.SimpleSerializer..cctor()

OP
K

koka

Stone
Mod Dev
Reaction score
Hi.

Exception shows problem with Asphalt-ModKit, not with my mod. Do you have some mod, dependent on it?

DarkShark

Stone
Reaction score
im using several mods that use the Asphalt-ModKit. Nid-ToolBox being one of them. But the modkit is on version 0.5.6.1 which is the version i have. I figured it must be your mod as when i add it that error comes up and when i remove it that error goes away.

I guess i should have tried just with your mod first. I'll have to do that then and then try adding back the other mods to see which one yours is conflicting with then if your saying yours does reference Asphalt-Modkit at all.

OP
K

koka

Stone
Mod Dev
Reaction score
Updated to version 1.0.3 - fixed bug, when starting server via Steam Tools tab.

hami

Coal
Reaction score
[{"OnPlayerAction":{"Actions":[{"Action":"Place","Query":{"Item":"Stone Road"}}],"Result":{"Condition":[{"Condition":{"OnProperty":"MainRoad"},"Result":{"Allocate":{"Amount":{"Constant":1},"Currency":"Mithril"}}},"Allow"]}}},{"OnPlayerAction":{"Actions":[{"Action":"Pick Up","Query":{"Item":"Stone Road"}}],"Result":{"Condition":[{"Condition":{"OnProperty":"MainRoad"},"Result":{"Tax":{"Amount":{"Constant":1},"Currency":"Mithril"}}},"Allow"]}}},{"OnPlayerAction":{"Actions":[{"Action":"Place","Query":{"Item":"Stone Ramp"}}],"Result":{"Condition":[{"Condition":{"OnProperty":"MainRoad"},"Result":{"Allocate":{"Amount":{"Constant":2},"Currency":"Mithril"}}},"Allow"]}}},{"OnPlayerAction":{"Actions":[{"Action":"Pick Up","Query":{"Item":"Stone Ramp"}}],"Result":{"Condition":[{"Condition":{"OnProperty":"MainRoad"},"Result":{"Tax":{"Amount":{"Constant":2},"Currency":"Mithril"}}},"Allow"]}}}]

This is exported. If i try to import it the server simply crash.

OP
K

koka

Stone
Mod Dev
Reaction score
This is exported. If i try to import it the server simply crash.
Hi. Thank you for report. Sorry for that. I've fixed this problem and upload it as version 1.0.4. I hope moderators will approve it soon.

Top Bottom