• The move of Eco-Mods.com has taken place and the merge of our old officials forums is currently ongoing, read more here.

Issues with flying Objects and More [Solved]

BeeFTM

Stone
Reaction score
Hey People, Hey Modders out there,
my problem is, that when i use Blender and Unity, my Objects begin to fly if ingame (Screenshot) and some other issues:

- Object begin to Fly in distance
- Rotate direction Ingame is wrong
- If i import aObject from Blender (.fbx) in Unity,i have to rotate the Object -90that it fits like i have made it
- If i place the Object the First time, the preview is empty, but after i placed it, picked it up again and after i want to place it again, the preview suddenly shows up. (Scale Factor 50 in unity on Object to get a good size, i had it at 1 before but like on the Screenshot, it was a Tiny Object)
Yes the preview ist there, but its seem it isnt there because its as big as the World itself like on the Screenshot

Update: WOW, only Posting this in this Forum did Help me....... everything fixed..... thanks this Forum is awesome!!! :D

Thank you for your Help with my first ECO MOD! :)

Attachments

Last edited:

OlegKady

Stone
Reaction score
Добры день, сорян если не в ту ветку пишу, не получается воспользоваться личкой не могу понять это у меня что то с браузером или какие то ограничения?

OP
BeeFTM

BeeFTM

Stone
Reaction score
Добры день, сорян если не в ту ветку пишу, не получается воспользоваться личкой не могу понять это у меня что то с браузером или какие то ограничения?
Sorry i dont understand you!

OlegKady

Stone
Reaction score
Добры день, извиняюсь если не туда обращаюсь, что то не могу отправить лично сообщение не могу понять это у меня что то с браузером или не активирована функция какая?

OP
BeeFTM

BeeFTM

Stone
Reaction score
Добры день, извиняюсь если не туда обращаюсь, что то не могу отправить лично сообщение не могу понять это у меня что то с браузером или не активирована функция какая?
Can you please use English? But i tried to translate it and as far as i can translate it, this is my answer for your Question:
После регистрации перейдите по адресу: https://forum.play.eco/conversations/ и нажмите «Начать разговор», введите имя здесь и все готово!

Top Bottom