How to get the most out of food

Due to human (non-bot) spam the first contribution of a user has to be reviewed and activated manually, all further contributions do not require this.
As long as a user does not have at least one reviewed and activated contribution, the user is unable to edit his profile, set a avatar, title picture or a signature.
  • Hello everyone,
    I'd like to start off by thanking you for reading this guide. I've done so much testing to try to get the most accurate information I could.
    So let's jump right into it. The first thing I want to go over is how eating works. Every food has a value for Carbs, Fat, Protein, Vitamins, and Calories. With these values the player is to balance Carbs, Fat, Protein, and Vitamins while staying within 3000 Calories. Seems easy enough until we look at all the values. This image below will show all the food with their values in alphabetical order.
    At first glance it looks very hard to understand. So I'd like to show you the best way of looking at the food. Now it Will be sorted by Total Nutrition value. The Total Nutrition value is the first important thing to look at.

Now seeing the total nutrition in order its easier to see the true value of the food. The higher the total value the more points you will receive. The total nutrition does not stack even if you eat multiple of the same item. While eating the highest amount of nutrition you also have to try to stay balanced. This is where things become a lot more complicated. I don't want to give everything away but i will say some times you its best to not fill all 3000 calories so you can have a better balance. Last but not least I have broken down each cooking skill so its easier to see what is best to eat per skill.

Spoiler Alert: If you want to know the best food to eat instead of me leaving the balancing a mystery look at BestFoodToEat.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!