• The move of Eco-Mods.com has taken place and the merge of our old officials forums is currently ongoing, read more here.

how do i vew how many species we have left

Reaction score
i googled and looked everywhere, how do i find out how many bison or other animals we have left on the planet?

Last edited:

Daryl791

Stone
Reaction score
Are you playing with the dedicated server or just creating a game within ECO itself?

If its the dedicated server, just look on the GUI Window, goto stats and it will tell you everything about the planet.

FirPopulation: 1,353
FoxPopulation: 926
GroundPollution: 7.54
HarePopulation: 1,041
HeliconiaPopulation: 9,022
HuckleberryPopulation: 223
JointfirPopulation: 1,738
JoshuaPopulation: 800
KelpPopulation: 11,788

If its creating the world from in game, I am not sure.

Wise

Iron
Trusted Dev
Mod Dev
Reaction score
i goggled and looked everywhere, how do i find out how many bison or other animals we have left on the planet?
open chat with 'C' button right after you logged in, there should be information about current population and diff since last login in brackets

OP
C
Reaction score
what channel do i check?
Post automatically merged:

Are you playing with the dedicated server or just creating a game within ECO itself?

If its the dedicated server, just look on the GUI Window, goto stats and it will tell you everything about the planet.

FirPopulation: 1,353
FoxPopulation: 926
GroundPollution: 7.54
HarePopulation: 1,041
HeliconiaPopulation: 9,022
HuckleberryPopulation: 223
JointfirPopulation: 1,738
JoshuaPopulation: 800
KelpPopulation: 11,788

If its creating the world from in game, I am not sure.
its a private server, specifically my server

Daryl791

Stone
Reaction score
It will be Welcome chat window. It will show you current amount and a +/- on the changes since your last login as well as other useful info.

Attachments

Top Bottom