Getting periodically stats about the enviroment

Due to human (non-bot) spam the first contribution of a user has to be reviewed and activated manually, all further contributions do not require this.
As long as a user does not have at least one reviewed and activated contribution, the user is unable to edit his profile, set a avatar, title picture or a signature.
  • After a successfull login I get a summary of the changes in the world (new plants/animals) which I want to use to post this into our discord channel.
    For this I guess I can use [ICODE]Eco.Stats.OrganismStats.GetPopulationStats()[/ICODE] is this correct?

Aftet that I want to iterate over this with a list and create a string for that to push it to discord, but currently the string is always empty. Am I missing something?

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Disane87 (5. Oktober 2018 um 12:13)

• I just set my vs up like yours but the mod dlls isn't loaded. Am I missing something?

ok, I should set the debug output to the eco server path, now it works! Hopefully I can debug my own code :D
    Actually it was pretty horrible and trial and error withotu proper debugging it

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Disane87 (9. Oktober 2018 um 23:27)

• @mampf That's a good way to debug the mod, I was using another method which is more time consuming then that.

What I did is use dev tier to load server in debug mode etc, but I prefer what you posted here and will be using this to debug my mods from now on, Thanks!!

• @mampf That's a good way to debug the mod, I was using another method which is more time consuming then that.

What I did is use dev tier to load server in debug mode etc, but I prefer what you posted here and will be using this to debug my mods from now on, Thanks!!

This is pretty good imho and works like a charm.
    [automerge]1539162407[/automerge]
    Just got it working with vscode flawlessly :) A bit tricky but vscode is prefered by me:

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Disane87 (10. Oktober 2018 um 11:29)

• I got it :) Not the best approach but it's okay for the first try:

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!