• This section is "bound" to the Resources page. Once you've submitted a new mod to the resources, a new discussion about your mod will be automatically generated and posted in this section. That means, you can't create a new thread by hand in here.
  • The move of Eco-Mods.com has taken place and the merge of our old officials forums is currently ongoing, read more here.
Fire Barrel (Garbage)

Fire Barrel (Garbage) 1.21

No permission to download

Berryson

Stone
Reaction score
First, Thanks for this amazing mod idea! ;)

But there is 1 "bug" - If you look on your Barrel far away it looks like it is hovering / flyring above the ground.

OP
nater

nater

Stone
Mod Dev
Reaction score
Interesting, I'm seeing that too. I'm not sure what it could be off hand so I'll have to do some investigating.

edit: Ah, it was caused by not having the shader set to 'Curved-Standard', now my particles are ugly. Progress continues.

Last edited:
OP
nater

nater

Stone
Mod Dev
Reaction score

Bale

Stone
Reaction score
Exception
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Eco.Gameplay.Items.AuthorizationInventory.MakeGameAction(Type itemType, Int32 delta, User user)
at Eco.Gameplay.Items.AuthorizationInventory.InventoryChanged(User user, IEnumerable`1 changes)
at Eco.Gameplay.Items.InventoryChangeSet.ApplyInternal(Boolean throwOnInvalid)
at Eco.Gameplay.Items.Inventory.TryModify(Action`1 callback, User user)
at Eco.Gameplay.Items.WorkOrder.TryToGiveItems(Inventory destInventory, User performer)
at Eco.Gameplay.Components.CraftingComponent.Tick()
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.ForEach(Action`1 action)
at Eco.Gameplay.Objects.WorldObject.Tick()
at Eco.Shared.Utils.EnumerableExtensions.ForEach[T](IEnumerable`1 enumeration, Action`1 action)
at Eco.Gameplay.Objects.WorldObjectManager.Run()
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart(Object obj)

--END DUMP--

The server crashed with the above crashdump when someone tried to remove the barrel with a hammer (not aiming at a specific spot).

OP
nater

nater

Stone
Mod Dev
Reaction score
The server crashed with the above crashdump when someone tried to remove the barrel with a hammer (not aiming at a specific spot).
Interesting, this is not something I experienced, I'll look into it, but it should just throw the hammer away. However, please read the instructions for 'how to use', because you do not use a hammer to remove the barrel.

Edit: I just tested it extensively again and I'm unable to reproduce this issue. It might be a conflicting mod, or a specific set of circumstances that causes it.

Last edited:

Gabeux

Coal
Mod Dev
Reaction score
Hey man , could you maybe make it so hitting it with a hammer doesn't eat the hammer? Had some people naively delete a few items.
Albeit amuzing and making its way in our lore as a creature of another dimension that probably ate its own dimension, in a modded public server its hard to let everyone know what every mod does. Very cool mod though. Thanks :D

OP
nater

nater

Stone
Mod Dev
Reaction score
Sorry, I ultimately decided I'd rather players be able to throw away unneeded hammers, but I can definitely see this causing issues for players who don't know how to use the mod, I didn't really intend for that, though. I love the lore lol!

Arigas

Coal
Mod Dev
Reaction score
Any chance of getting an Auth tab added? Would love to be able to provide a public dumping spot :p And even better if a fee can be applied XD

OP
nater

nater

Stone
Mod Dev
Reaction score
Any chance of getting an Auth tab added? Would love to be able to provide a public dumping spot :p And even better if a fee can be applied XD
I think the authorization tab is pretty simple to implement if I remember correctly, I should be able to finish it this weekend.

Elspeth

Coal
Mod Dev
Reaction score
I am waiting New update for 1.6.2
I use it in 1.6.2 Beta, Everything is working but game just kick me out from server when I try to build it. (Not make, "place it" after make it from anvil)
I really love your mod XD
Thank you!

Top Bottom