• This section is "bound" to the Resources page. Once you've submitted a new mod to the resources, a new discussion about your mod will be automatically generated and posted in this section. That means, you can't create a new thread by hand in here.
  • The move of Eco-Mods.com has taken place and the merge of our old officials forums is currently ongoing, read more here.
Farmers Paradise

Farmers Paradise 1.7

No permission to download

Balkinus

Stone
Reaction score
Wie soll man denn an PrepWork 2 kommen, wenn man mit PrepWork 1 absolut nichts herstellen kann?

tazuras

Stone
Reaction score
I love this mod. It feels like the nutrition values for the food are off now relative to vanilla food. I think the devs changed the vanilla food in 8.0? Any chance of getting an update for these?

Last edited:
OP
JAGGANOT

JAGGANOT

Gold
Trusted Dev
Mod Dev
Reaction score
well if you have ideas for the mod feel free to join my discord and write me ^^

Balkinus

Stone
Reaction score
Ich fände es gut, wenn die Kosten für das Skillbuch mehr in Richtung Faming gehen würden und nicht plump das selbe kostet wie jedes deiner anderen Skillbücher. Und das Glashaus evtl. was größer ist, man Pflanzen drin sieht.

ebiline

Coal
Reaction score
It would be great if you please expand the recipes. You just missing the new plants in the glasshouse

ViraxoLP

Coal
Reaction score
Hey JD, die Farmers Paradise Mod ist gerade nicht mehr so am funzen. Es gab zwischendurch immer mal wieder Updates für Eco. Kannst Du die bitte fixen ? Wäre cool (y)

LG ViraxoLP ☺

Crypton

Stone
Reaction score
Cannot get to run with this mod installed
Code:
[14:41:09.490] [1] [ Info] [Eco] Failed to load server, Exception was Exception: TypeLoadException
Message:Could not load type 'Eco.Mods.TechTree.AmanitaMushroomSporesItem' from assembly 'Eco.Mods, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
Source:Cheesetable and Prepwork

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'Eco.Mods.TechTree.AmanitaMushroomSporesItem' from assembly 'Eco.Mods, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
   at Eco.Mods.Jagganot.CheesTableAndPrepWork.JDAmanitaMushroomsRecipe..ctor()
Removing mod fixes server startup. Any chance for an update?

OP
JAGGANOT

JAGGANOT

Gold
Trusted Dev
Mod Dev
Reaction score
i am atm updating the mods but it need time because i work alot atm

OP
JAGGANOT

JAGGANOT

Gold
Trusted Dev
Mod Dev
Reaction score
its is test phase but my testers are all sleeping or have no time ^^

eXty

Stone
Reaction score
Weiß einer an was das liegen kann, den wir würden gerne den Mod nutzen?
[19:31:31.113] [1] [ Info] [Eco] Failed to load server, Exception was Exception: TypeLoadException
Message:Der Typ "Eco.Mods.TechTree.AmanitaMushroomSporesItem" in der Assembly "Eco.Mods, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null" konnte nicht geladen werden.
Source:Cheesetable and Prepwork

Top Bottom