• This section is "bound" to the Resources page. Once you've submitted a new mod to the resources, a new discussion about your mod will be automatically generated and posted in this section. That means, you can't create a new thread by hand in here.
  • The move of Eco-Mods.com has taken place and the merge of our old officials forums is currently ongoing, read more here.
Elixr Mods

Elixr Mods V1.5.1

No permission to download

letmeplay

Stone
Reaction score
hi there! which icons in particular did you have in mind for change?

im not that great at graphical design so if you would like to contribute to the pack with more updated and better looking icons i would be more then happy to implement them globally:)

Hello again. My colleagues have already contacted you about localization. From myself, I would like to add initiatives in the graphic design of the mod. All the necessary skills for this are present. I tried to disassemble the models myself, but unity 3d is not my specialty. Nothing worked out for me. But I would really like to help in the design of objects for the game. Especially with icons. Now they stand out from the general plan. This spoils the look of the game. Could we discuss the details? Here is my Discord: letmeplay#8568

tnx for mod. Realy cool

OP
Kye

Kye

Copper
Trusted Dev
Mod Dev
Reaction score
Hello again. My colleagues have already contacted you about localization. From myself, I would like to add initiatives in the graphic design of the mod. All the necessary skills for this are present. I tried to disassemble the models myself, but unity 3d is not my specialty. Nothing worked out for me. But I would really like to help in the design of objects for the game. Especially with icons. Now they stand out from the general plan. This spoils the look of the game. Could we discuss the details? Here is my Discord: letmeplay#8568

tnx for mod. Realy cool
oooh fantastic!! ill message you on discord :)

cybercronx

Stone
Reaction score
I installed this mod and get this error

[18:38:19.205] [1] [ Info] [Eco] >>> START EcoServer, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[18:38:19.218] [1] [ Info] [Eco] Eco Server 0.8.3.3 beta

[18:38:19.500] [1] [ Info] [Eco] Server Initialization...
[18:38:19.500] [1] [ Info] [Eco] Starting LocalizationPlugin...
[18:38:19.734] [1] [ Info] [Eco] Starting ModKitPlugin...
[18:38:19.734] [1] [ Info] [Eco] Loading mods...
[18:38:19.960] [1] [ Info] [Eco] Loading mods finished in 226.0ms

[18:38:19.960] [1] [ Info] [Eco] Server Initialization finished in 460.3ms

[18:38:19.965] [1] [ Info] [Eco] Failed to load server, Exception was Exception: ArgumentException
Source:mscorlib

System.ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added.
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException(ExceptionResource resource)
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add)
at Eco.ModKit.ModContentSync.RefreshContent()

OP
Kye

Kye

Copper
Trusted Dev
Mod Dev
Reaction score
I installed this mod and get this error

[18:38:19.205] [1] [ Info] [Eco] >>> START EcoServer, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[18:38:19.218] [1] [ Info] [Eco] Eco Server 0.8.3.3 beta

[18:38:19.500] [1] [ Info] [Eco] Server Initialization...
[18:38:19.500] [1] [ Info] [Eco] Starting LocalizationPlugin...
[18:38:19.734] [1] [ Info] [Eco] Starting ModKitPlugin...
[18:38:19.734] [1] [ Info] [Eco] Loading mods...
[18:38:19.960] [1] [ Info] [Eco] Loading mods finished in 226.0ms

[18:38:19.960] [1] [ Info] [Eco] Server Initialization finished in 460.3ms

[18:38:19.965] [1] [ Info] [Eco] Failed to load server, Exception was Exception: ArgumentException
Source:mscorlib

System.ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added.
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException(ExceptionResource resource)
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add)
at Eco.ModKit.ModContentSync.RefreshContent()
hi there, can i ask, do you have any other mods installed?

bromhir

Stone
Reaction score
If i update my server to 8.3.3 i get the same error as above, works fine on 8.3.2 tho...
Got your pack, Arashi's Lighting Collection, HPFarmer, HPStorage.

Sooo.... something changed on 8.3.3

OP
Kye

Kye

Copper
Trusted Dev
Mod Dev
Reaction score
i had someone have an issue with the pack on 8.3.3 as well their fix was they reinstalled my modpack

i know why this is!

if you are using the vanilla auto doors, they are over written in my mod and there are vanilla file edits, to fix this either use uninstall.zip or reinstall the modpack :)

OP
Kye

Kye

Copper
Trusted Dev
Mod Dev
Reaction score
next version will include a fix for this so even if you update the server it will not break with vanilla file edits, just found out how to do this and its fantastic :)

Top Bottom