EcoServerLauncher

Due to human (non-bot) spam the first contribution of a user has to be reviewed and activated manually, all further contributions do not require this.
As long as a user does not have at least one reviewed and activated contribution, the user is unable to edit his profile, set a avatar, title picture or a signature.
  • chackl submitted a new resource:

[plain]EcoServerLauncher[/plain] - [plain]Enhance the handling of the Eco Server by adding some features for admins[/plain]

Zitat

The EcoServerLauncher brings you some additional features for you Eco Server:

• Check if Eco Server is still running by checking the PID
    • Check if Eco Server may hang by checking the web-api of the server
    • Check internet connection by finding out your public IP adress
    • Check and handle Dynamic DNS (DDNS) with exaple for duckdns.org
    • Notifies you by mail if anything went wrong (SMTP Server needed)
    • Locks the Eco Server CMD window to prevent a mistaken close or hang...

Read more about this resource...

• Hi chackl,

i install and config the mod on my root server. After startup the launcher and the server, the cms window only show the massage "Start Check" "Did not see loading finished" "Finished Check", and it#s not stops. Did i miss a config file ?

• Hi!
    Start and Finish should be more some debug / informations to check to see that the launcher ist still running.
    Start Check - Starting all Checks
    Finished Check - Finished all Checks

Did not see loading finished - is messaged if the Launcher did not see the Game-Port starting up on your server - It also will take some time if you start the eco-server depending on the things it has to load. Please check this options:

The server did not finish startup - please check if you can reach the server ingame
    You may have a wrong game-port in your ini config - Please adjust the gameport

If the server was started and you can reach it ingame and you have set the correct port then the Launcher will only show "Start Check" and "Finished Check" if it is working and no error was found during the check.

Regards, Chackl

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!