• This section is "bound" to the Resources page. Once you've submitted a new mod to the resources, a new discussion about your mod will be automatically generated and posted in this section. That means, you can't create a new thread by hand in here.
  • The move of Eco-Mods.com has taken place and the merge of our old officials forums is currently ongoing, read more here.
DiscordLink

DiscordLink

MonzUn

Stone
Reaction score
Yes, Sorry I pinged you instead of Brohmir in my last post (Edited now).

Could you DM me the bot token so I can test it?
Hard to know what's going wrong without more info ^^'

dexterix

Stone
Reaction score
Love this mod, would it be possible to request it shoot the various game channels to discord as well? Such as Government, Logins, Trades etc. Tried setting it up and It didn't seem to want to do anything so I figured it's not a part of it :)
It will be nice to have Logins info in Discord, yes! Does anyone know how to make it work?

MonzUn

Stone
Reaction score
It will be nice to have Logins info in Discord, yes! Does anyone know how to make it work?
I'm actually working on a live view of which players are online on the Eco server, to be viewable in a Discord channel.
Would that work for what you want the info for?

If all goes well and Spoffy (original author) approves, it should be in the next version.

Alteran

Stone
Reaction score
Hello @Spoffy ,
we are still using your mod heavily on our community server. As ECO 0.9 is coming soon, I'd like to ask you, if you plan to update your mod to run with 0.9 as well. Right now it throws a lot of exceptions when I test the mod with 0.9.
I can try to help you, make your mod running with the next version. Just send me a PM so we can check what needs to be done.
Greetings...

MonzUn

Stone
Reaction score
Hi @Alteran!
Spoffy and I have collaborated on getting the mod running with 9.0 so don't worry, we're ready when it drops!
There are even some fixes and new features coming along with the 9.0 release as well :)

Top Bottom