CTK German Translation Help

Due to human (non-bot) spam the first contribution of a user has to be reviewed and activated manually, all further contributions do not require this.
As long as a user does not have at least one reviewed and activated contribution, the user is unable to edit his profile, set a avatar, title picture or a signature.
  • Hi guys,
    With the translation of the base game going into mods and showing signs of being stable without any issues, I have decided that it's about time that CTK will start translating into other languages.

Since the beginning of development many have asked a german version of the toolkit, but I never got around to fully implement anything as I do require some german speaking individuals to help me out, this is because, I do not speak, read, nor write german.

I want to ask anyone who is able to translate the messages of the toolkit into german sentences, I can provide the list of messages that I need translated so it's easier for you to translate.

Anyone interested?

Thanks in advance,

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!