• The move of Eco-Mods.com has taken place and the merge of our old officials forums is currently ongoing, read more here.

Connection Timed out issue

Ninaru

Stone
Reaction score
Hi, since yesterday I tired to play online on some servers of Eco but i encountered some issues.
Only in multiplayer and only on ECO I keep being disconnected from the servers leaving me the "Connection Timed Out" error. I am disconnected every 3 minutes or so.

My internet connection is provided by optical fibre and players having the same internet provider do not have this issue. I am playing on servers in west europe while I play from France.

We checked and the ports 3000 and 3001 are open, I can connect the servers but every 3 minutes or so I get disconnected. (The red disconection logo shows up seconds before)

I attatched two of the logs that came up when I got disconnected. Also I don't know if this will help but my computer is powerful enough and I have no FPS problems.
I have no connection issues on other apps.

Hopefully you can help me out,
Best regards,
Ninaru

Attachments

NeoKyn

Stone
Reaction score
One of my friend has the same problem. Same symptoms and also located in France.

Dennis

Copper
Community Manager
Reaction score
Could both of you please post your PC specs and operating system and trying to start Eco without Steam via the client and login with a SLG account? If you don't have a SLG account yet, you can create one and link your steam account to have access to Eco there as well.

NeoKyn

Stone
Reaction score
He tries both launchers but same problems appears. This issue only affect one server host by nitrado.
PC specs:
-CPU: AMD Fx 6300
-GPU: GTX 1060
-RAM: 16 Go DDR3
-Windows 10

Last edited:

Dennis

Copper
Community Manager
Reaction score
Oh, with Nitrado that's a known issue caused by Nitrados network, nothing we could do there.
They also aren't helpful and afaik weren't able or didnt want to resolve the issues for their customers in all cases i had before.
I'd recommend changing the hoster.

@Ninaru Is your case also related to Nitrado or is it a local world?

NeoKyn

Stone
Reaction score
I see :/ But have you an idea why there is only one person concern by the problem when we are four on the server ?

Thanks for your helping !

Dennis

Copper
Community Manager
Reaction score
They are likely blocking the IP-Range of the person or their counter-measures trigger. You'd need to ask them.
They never were cooperative.

Top Bottom