Due to human (non-bot) spam the first contribution of a user has to be reviewed and activated manually, all further contributions do not require this.
As long as a user does not have at least one reviewed and activated contribution, the user is unable to edit his profile, set a avatar, title picture or a signature.
  • Here I will post working objects better placed this does mean some are .cs file editing at times.

This one is the Oil Refinery, removed the need for pipes and added a fuel as well as power needs, I know a fuel system, can also provide power but I added this just like a car, some things that use systems what are not manual fuelled, it was also a way to help my server remove the buggy pipe system.

"Source"

In my view removing the room for this object was better I never seen something like this indoors and I have no idea why eco dev's made it that way

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----

Update:
    Same as before but without housing stats

"No Housing Stats"

Follow Eco Connect and other Eco tools on our discord Rexzooly-Eco

4 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Rexzooly (6. März 2018 um 20:59)

• Update:

I've been working on balancing all house values. Soon we will have a balanced industrial building.

This is one thing I do like about eco been able to set our servers how we want in these kinds of things but I removing the need for pipes at the moment until they fix it up, and any item I set to be a outdoor item will no longer have house values :P

Follow Eco Connect and other Eco tools on our discord Rexzooly-Eco

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!