• This section is "bound" to the Resources page. Once you've submitted a new mod to the resources, a new discussion about your mod will be automatically generated and posted in this section. That means, you can't create a new thread by hand in here.
  • The move of Eco-Mods.com has taken place and the merge of our old officials forums is currently ongoing, read more here.
Asphalt-ModKit - Modding Framework

Asphalt-ModKit - Modding Framework 0.5.6.1

No permission to download

Tokiko846

Stone
Reaction score
Apparently, neither this mod nor any will work. Eco cannot connect, even on solo worlds. I'm unsure why but i'm sad about it.

Edit: Nevermind, i found the problem. Eco does not allow you to overwrite files and play the game. So I can no longer use mods that do things like increase the carry amount of items.

Last edited:

Wise

Iron
Trusted Dev
Mod Dev
Reaction score
Apparently, neither this mod nor any will work. Eco cannot connect, even on solo worlds. I'm unsure why but i'm sad about it.

Edit: Nevermind, i found the problem. Eco does not allow you to overwrite files and play the game. So I can no longer use mods that do things like increase the carry amount of items.
Try to read the installation guide befor complaning on not working mods, because all of them are working, you just have to install them properly

Tokiko846

Stone
Reaction score
It's nice of you to assume that I didn't read the installation guide/directions. I mean, I totally forgot that I'm actually the single dumbest person on the planet and couldn't have possibly done such a thing. Thank you for setting me straight and i'll be sure to always do so in the future.

Top Bottom