Due to human (non-bot) spam the first contribution of a user has to be reviewed and activated manually, all further contributions do not require this.
As long as a user does not have at least one reviewed and activated contribution, the user is unable to edit his profile, set a avatar, title picture or a signature.
  • Spoffy submitted a new resource:

[plain]DiscordLink[/plain] - [plain]Integrates Eco with Discord, allowing messages from Eco to Discord and checking server status.[/plain]

Zitat

The DiscordLink plugin integrates Eco with Discord.
    Currently, it allows you to query the status of your server and send commands from Eco to Discord.

Commands
    From Discord:

?help - Lists available commands
    ?ecostatus - Prints the status of the Eco Server.

From Eco:
    /verifydiscord - Confirms the...

Read more about this resource...

• Thanks for the feedback! Unfortunately Twitch is a completely different API, meaning a Twitch tool would essentially need building from the ground up :( Might be another modder interested in taking it on though :)

It was worth a ask :P I do like the idea of this, maybe we could add a few more functions for admins to maybe admin the server via discord when we are away to help out, I am not sure if it's possible but been able to kick a bad user or give skillpoints or other commands could be helpful :)

If not still epic work and I will be installing this on our next reboot :)

Follow Eco Connect and other Eco tools on our discord Rexzooly-Eco

• There is a little bug, the server returns the local IP for the server

Also is the discord channel not meant to post back to the game? is the chat only one way at the moment?
    Maybe have a option in the discord settings to set meteor info on and off, and set the address manully if not set then default to that local IP

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Rexzooly (28. Februar 2018 um 03:09)

• There is a little bug, the server returns the local IP for the server

Also is the discord channel not meant to post back to the game? is the chat only one way at the moment?
    Maybe have a option in the discord settings to set meteor info on and off, and set the address manully if not set then default to that local IP

The IP Issue is known - it's likely because you're behind a router or equivalent that's performing NAT. Adding in a manual override for IP is a good idea though - I'll add it into the next release.

In the first release, you can only send messages from Eco -> Discord (i.e, for announcements). Clay was exactly right - I'm currently working on full, two-way integration between in-game chat channels and Discord channels. It'll be in the next release too :)

• Setup took me about 7-8mins to complete, but works like a charm,

Well done with this one, would love to see improvements on the setup process (maybe invite your bot and not have to create one)

But apart from that, I love this mod!

• I host myself @Spoffy I am not getting any errors it's just no longer online in my discord channel.

--Edit--
    Yes it seems it times out for some reason, I restarted the server after a few updates and it's now renabled the bot, maybe
    a reconnect option to make just the bot didn't just lose connection to the channel and didn't report it?

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Rexzooly (4. März 2018 um 13:48)

• Ah, interesting. I've not seen that before Rex. If you download and install 1.1.0-beta, you might get an error message when it closes the connection. If you do, could you post in here?

In the meantime, I'll look at making sure it automatically reconnects.

Edit: AutoReconnect is enabled by default. Might be something else. Try the above and let me know if anything appears when it disconnects!

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Spoffy (4. März 2018 um 14:24)

• Yep I will update and I will report back if it happens again

@Spoffy
    The demo seems to work I added the guild and channel and now chat from discord seems to work but it dose not send messages back maybe if you detected the @Discord user in game and if that's been seen it will send the message back without /discordmessage, as that dose work, but in the chat we can click the discord channel user @Discord and it will change the chat reply so if we can detect the @Discord rather then just/discordmessage

Just a idea

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Rexzooly (4. März 2018 um 14:49)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!