Spoffy's Rubble (and Debris) Removal

Due to human (non-bot) spam the first contribution of a user has to be reviewed and activated manually, all further contributions do not require this.
As long as a user does not have at least one reviewed and activated contribution, the user is unable to edit his profile, set a avatar, title picture or a signature.
  • Spoffy submitted a new resource:

[plain]Spoffy's Rubble Removal[/plain] - [plain]Adds a command /clearrubble [type], which deletes all loose rubble of that type from the world.[/plain]

Zitat

Description
    Provides a new command that clears all rubble of a specified type from the world.

Usage
    /clearrubble [type]
    Valid types are: stone, copper, iron, gold, coal

Installation
    Unzip the archive and drop the ClearRubbleCommand folder in your Eco Server's mods folder.

Read more about this resource...

• Please still support if you can 7.1.2 :) I am not moving to the new updates yet there still two buggy and not worth pushing a update just yet until they stop fixing little things, there is still another update to come yet for the 7.2.x so I am not stressing myself or our users out for small bugs that brake the game in smaller places

Follow Eco Connect and other Eco tools on our discord Rexzooly-Eco

• Please still support if you can 7.1.2 :) I am not moving to the new updates yet there still two buggy and not worth pushing a update just yet until they stop fixing little things, there is still another update to come yet for the 7.2.x so I am not stressing myself or our users out for small bugs that brake the game in smaller places

You can visit the History page of every resource to download older files.

• Spoffy updated [plain]Spoffy's Rubble Removal[/plain] with a new update entry:

[plain]Adds Support for Wood Debris and Fallen Trees [7.2.4, 7.1.2][/plain]

Zitat

You can now clear fallen trees and wood debris (pulp) with the "fallentrees" and "wooddebris" types.

This is the last version that will officially be backwards compatible with 7.1.2. Any future versions MAY be compatible, but will not be tested.

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Running on 7.3.1 server.
    Receiving an exception and kick from server when attempting to /clearrubble fallentrees. Server remains up.
    /clearrubble wooddebris worked just prior to clearing trees.

"Client Exception"

Caught exception

<size=60.00%>Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
    Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
    at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments)
    at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
    at Eco.Gameplay.Systems.Chat.ChatManager.InvokeCommand(String commandName, MethodInfo method, String args, User user)
    at Eco.Gameplay.Systems.Chat.ChatManager.ProcessAsCommand(String text, User user)
    at Eco.Gameplay.Systems.Chat.ChatManager.SendChat(ChatMessage msg, String text, User user)
    </size>

"Server Dump"

--BEGIN DUMP--
    Dump Time
    04/01/2018 05:11:30

Exception
    System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    at Eco.Simulation.Agents.Plant.Destroy()
    at Eco.Simulation.Agents.Tree.Destroy()
    at TreeEntity.Destroy()
    at Eco.Shared.Utils.EnumerableExtensions.ForEach[T](IEnumerable`1 enumeration, Action`1 action)
    at Eco.Mods.ClearRubbleCommand.DestroyFallenTrees()
    at Eco.Mods.ClearRubbleCommand.DestroyRubbleByName(String rubbleName)
    at Eco.Mods.ClearRubbleCommand.ClearRubble(User user, String rubbleName)
    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
    at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
    at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments)
    at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
    at Eco.Gameplay.Systems.Chat.ChatManager.InvokeCommand(String commandName, MethodInfo method, String args, User user)
    at Eco.Gameplay.Systems.Chat.ChatManager.ProcessAsCommand(String text, User user)
    at Eco.Gameplay.Systems.Chat.ChatManager.SendChat(ChatMessage msg, String text, User user)

Inner Exception
    System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    at Eco.Simulation.Agents.Plant.Destroy()
    at Eco.Simulation.Agents.Tree.Destroy()
    at TreeEntity.Destroy()
    at Eco.Shared.Utils.EnumerableExtensions.ForEach[T](IEnumerable`1 enumeration, Action`1 action)
    at Eco.Mods.ClearRubbleCommand.DestroyFallenTrees()
    at Eco.Mods.ClearRubbleCommand.DestroyRubbleByName(String rubbleName)
    at Eco.Mods.ClearRubbleCommand.ClearRubble(User user, String rubbleName)
    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---

--END DUMP--

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von neonod (1. April 2018 um 15:12)

• Interesting - I'll investigate, that almost looks like an internal Eco error... I'll see if I can work around it!
    [automerge]1522601157[/automerge]
    Looks like you might have a bugged tree in your world. I've got a new version that works around it I'll release in a few moments.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Spoffy (1. April 2018 um 18:45)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!