Due to human (non-bot) spam the first contribution of a user has to be reviewed and activated manually, all further contributions do not require this.
As long as a user does not have at least one reviewed and activated contribution, the user is unable to edit his profile, set a avatar, title picture or a signature.
  • hi...i got an error.... can you help pls?
    Error in Recycle at 31: Typ 'Eco.Gameplay.Items.SkillBook' ist nicht generisch und kann daher nicht mit Typargumenten verwendet werden. (CS0308)
    Error in Recycle at 38: Typ 'Eco.Gameplay.Items.SkillScroll' ist nicht generisch und kann daher nicht mit Typargumenten verwendet werden. (CS0308)
    Error in LandfillObject at 7: Die using-Direktive für 'Eco.Gameplay.Objects' wurde bereits zuvor in diesem Namespace verwendet. (CS0105)

• hi...i got an error.... can you help pls?
    Error in Recycle at 31: Typ 'Eco.Gameplay.Items.SkillBook' ist nicht generisch und kann daher nicht mit Typargumenten verwendet werden. (CS0308)
    Error in Recycle at 38: Typ 'Eco.Gameplay.Items.SkillScroll' ist nicht generisch und kann daher nicht mit Typargumenten verwendet werden. (CS0308)
    Error in LandfillObject at 7: Die using-Direktive für 'Eco.Gameplay.Objects' wurde bereits zuvor in diesem Namespace verwendet. (CS0105)

Sounds like you didn't do a clean install. Do this should fix this.

--MW--

• i tried the installation with a new server....steam server installation with a new world... i didnt create a world....without the mod...fresh server...mod in the folder...start...error.

• For a clean install you must delete all files. Sounds like either you didn't do this(cuz the error is from an older version of the mod and should not be there) OR you are not using the current version , with the current version of the server.

--MW--

• i delete the eco server folder...go to steam deinstall....install a new...download here the version v.15 7.1.2 same version as he server...i dont know, what i do wrong. should i create a new world without the mod? and than copy the mod in the right folder and restart the new world?

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----

or should i uninstall the gameclient????

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Doeschl (20. Februar 2018 um 22:24)

• The client has nothing to do with it. Also, Is this a SP version of Eco? Asking cuz you said Steam. Basically, if you deleted the whole Server folder, you will want to unzip the server into a new server fold. Once it is done, try to run it. If it loads up you are doing good. Next, unzip my mod into the server's folder, to override the Mod folder. Try to load it up again and if there is another error, post it here and I'll see what I can do. If there was no error, then WOoHoo! It works!

--MW--

• ok...TY! for your work and your help...i will try your way. in steam you can install the sp game.....but isnt sp...i can connect to other servers. and un the tools in steam you can download the eco server. i will tray it again and i will post the results :)

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----

ok find the error. i have to create a world without the mod....shut down the server and than copy your files into the mods folder and restart...it works! TY!

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Doeschl (20. Februar 2018 um 23:19)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!