Due to human (non-bot) spam the first contribution of a user has to be reviewed and activated manually, all further contributions do not require this.
As long as a user does not have at least one reviewed and activated contribution, the user is unable to edit his profile, set a avatar, title picture or a signature.

• hi there! which icons in particular did you have in mind for change?

im not that great at graphical design so if you would like to contribute to the pack with more updated and better looking icons i would be more then happy to implement them globally:)

Hello again. My colleagues have already contacted you about localization. From myself, I would like to add initiatives in the graphic design of the mod. All the necessary skills for this are present. I tried to disassemble the models myself, but unity 3d is not my specialty. Nothing worked out for me. But I would really like to help in the design of objects for the game. Especially with icons. Now they stand out from the general plan. This spoils the look of the game. Could we discuss the details? Here is my Discord: letmeplay#8568

tnx for mod. Realy cool

• Hello again. My colleagues have already contacted you about localization. From myself, I would like to add initiatives in the graphic design of the mod. All the necessary skills for this are present. I tried to disassemble the models myself, but unity 3d is not my specialty. Nothing worked out for me. But I would really like to help in the design of objects for the game. Especially with icons. Now they stand out from the general plan. This spoils the look of the game. Could we discuss the details? Here is my Discord: letmeplay#8568

tnx for mod. Realy cool

oooh fantastic!! ill message you on discord :)

• I installed this mod and get this error

[18:38:19.205] [1] [ Info] [Eco] >>> START EcoServer, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    [18:38:19.218] [1] [ Info] [Eco] Eco Server 0.8.3.3 beta

[18:38:19.500] [1] [ Info] [Eco] Server Initialization...
    [18:38:19.500] [1] [ Info] [Eco] Starting LocalizationPlugin...
    [18:38:19.734] [1] [ Info] [Eco] Starting ModKitPlugin...
    [18:38:19.734] [1] [ Info] [Eco] Loading mods...
    [18:38:19.960] [1] [ Info] [Eco] Loading mods finished in 226.0ms

[18:38:19.960] [1] [ Info] [Eco] Server Initialization finished in 460.3ms

[18:38:19.965] [1] [ Info] [Eco] Failed to load server, Exception was Exception: ArgumentException
    Source:mscorlib

System.ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added.
    at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException(ExceptionResource resource)
    at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add)
    at Eco.ModKit.ModContentSync.RefreshContent()

• hi there, can i ask, do you have any other mods installed?

• i had someone have an issue with the pack on 8.3.3 as well their fix was they reinstalled my modpack

i know why this is!

if you are using the vanilla auto doors, they are over written in my mod and there are vanilla file edits, to fix this either use uninstall.zip or reinstall the modpack :)

• Kye updated [plain]Elixr Mods[/plain] with a new update entry:

[plain]Patch v1.5.2[/plain]

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Got an error when trying to setup the mods

Code
    [13:51:23.211] [1] [ Info] [Eco] Failed to load server, Exception was Exception: Exception
    Message:Duplicate type: Eco.EM.Components.AutoDoors+AutoDoor, Eco.EM.Components.AutoDoors+LAutoDoor
    Source:Eco.Gameplay

System.Exception: Duplicate type: Eco.EM.Components.AutoDoors+AutoDoor, Eco.EM.Components.AutoDoors+LAutoDoor
       at Eco.Gameplay.Objects.WorldObjectManager..ctor()

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!