Modifying the growth rate of trees

Due to human (non-bot) spam the first contribution of a user has to be reviewed and activated manually, all further contributions do not require this.
As long as a user does not have at least one reviewed and activated contribution, the user is unable to edit his profile, set a avatar, title picture or a signature.
  • Hello, welcome to the forums.

You don't really need any dedicated mod for the change you are after, you can make the edits yourself.

Files you need to edit are located in Eco\Eco_Data\Server\Mods\AutoGen\Plant

Let's assume you want to edit Ceiba tree. Just open the Ceiba.cs file, look for value this.MaturityAgeDays = ;

It is important to remember that growth rate of trees is expressed in real days so, if you want it in hours, you would need to lower it to something like 0.4 or so.

You don't really need any dedicated mod for the change you are after, you can make the edits yourself.

Let's assume you want to edit Ceiba tree. Just open the Ceiba.cs file, look for value this.MaturityAgeDays = ;

It is important to remember that growth rate of trees is expressed in real days so, if you want it in hours, you would need to lower it to something like 0.4 or so.

Hello, I am new to this forum, I was searching for that exactly but I have a doubt about the values, so 1 means 24h and 0.1 means 2h24min,
    but in some configs there are values like 0.8f I wonder what does the "f" means.

• Welcome!

Yes, 1 will amount to 24 real hours.

f needs to be always added to the end of the number in case of this value - for example 0.5f Server expects a float value and by adding the f at the end of it, you are designating your number as float.

• Welcome!

Yes, 1 will amount to 24 real hours.

f needs to be always added to the end of the number in case of this value - for example 0.5f Server expects a float value and by adding the f at the end of it, you are designating your number as float.

I figured it out when I tried to start my server after I post my first message here :LOL: I just put an f after all decimals then it worked :ROFLMAO:
    But thank you for clarifying ??

I have a problem with this:
    when i start the server (i rent a server) every single file changes to default.
    i dont know what to do. maybe startparameters?

thanks for your help!

• I have a problem with this:
    when i start the server (i rent a server) every single file changes to default.
    i dont know what to do. maybe startparameters?

thanks for your help!

Hey. This may be specific to the hoster you are using. Feel free to add me on discord - nid#3035 , or join my channel - I will try to help there.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!