MOD Problem with Server 8.2.1beta

Due to human (non-bot) spam the first contribution of a user has to be reviewed and activated manually, all further contributions do not require this.
As long as a user does not have at least one reviewed and activated contribution, the user is unable to edit his profile, set a avatar, title picture or a signature.
  • hello,
    i have a problem, when i will move mods from the 8.1.4 to the 8.2.1 server than i get a error log

Zitat

[07:11:08.308] [1] [ Info] [Eco] Failed to load server, Exception was Exception: TypeLoadException
    Message:Der Typ "Eco.Mods.TechTree.AmanitaMushroomSporesItem" in der Assembly "Eco.Mods, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null" konnte nicht geladen werden.
    Source:Cheesetable and Prepwork

System.TypeLoadException: Der Typ "Eco.Mods.TechTree.AmanitaMushroomSporesItem" in der Assembly "Eco.Mods, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null" konnte nicht geladen werden.
    at Eco.Mods.Jagganot.CheesTableAndPrepWork.JDAmanitaMushroomsRecipe..ctor()

can anybody help me?

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von tuvok (20. Juni 2019 um 07:28)

• i have no mod with this names i have
    * JD A Simply Bridge * JD Farmers Paradise * JD Mulde * JD Shipping Container * JD Shelf

ah sorry its the same as JDFarmersParadise

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!