Updated Template for recipes

Due to human (non-bot) spam the first contribution of a user has to be reviewed and activated manually, all further contributions do not require this.
As long as a user does not have at least one reviewed and activated contribution, the user is unable to edit his profile, set a avatar, title picture or a signature.
  • Hello all, I am looking to mod in some basic recipes, and I know how to script it in C++, and make the icons, but my biggest hurdle is Unity. Im trying to open .unity3d files to use it as a template from existing mods (This fish recipe mod) but it wont decompress, i downloaded a flag template, but it wont decompress that either, I'm HOPING one of you guys can point me in a direction for how i can do this, i just need to make the item in unity for the icon/background....if you can link me to a working Template or let me know how to do this, it would be greatly appreciated!

• Hello ;)

Do you know the tutorial from phlo?

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

and the stuff on github?
    https://github.com/StrangeLoopGam…iling-Fan-Light

Maybe this is not 100% up to date and you must update the modkit, but it should work very similar in the lastest version.
    Also use a new .cs file from the Eco Mods/Autogen folder.

mampf

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!