Due to human (non-bot) spam the first contribution of a user has to be reviewed and activated manually, all further contributions do not require this.
As long as a user does not have at least one reviewed and activated contribution, the user is unable to edit his profile, set a avatar, title picture or a signature.
  • 10K submitted a new resource:

[plain]UseFul Carts[/plain] - [plain]Lets you craft stone in the small wood cart, wood cart, steam truck, PoweredCart and Truck.[/plain]

Zitat

Are you tired of loading up your cart with Limestone, Granite, Gneiss, Basalt, Shale, or Sandstone just to take it to your workbench to make stone? I have the Answer for you. This Mod will allow you to craft stone in the small wood cart, wood cart, steam truck, PoweredCart and Truck.

Read more about this resource...

• I added dirt ramp to this mod, Here is what I added for your reference.

• A only little problem is the fact that the recipe (?) don't recognize if there're ressources inside the cart's storage. If I want to start producing stones the recipe don't show any amount of existing ressources. I have to take it off and put it into the storage again.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!