NidToolbox Server Tools: MOTD, Moderators, permission levels, announcements

Due to human (non-bot) spam the first contribution of a user has to be reviewed and activated manually, all further contributions do not require this.
As long as a user does not have at least one reviewed and activated contribution, the user is unable to edit his profile, set a avatar, title picture or a signature.

• Hello! Thanks for the great mod. I had a problem, when saving text in Russian in a game configuration file in a game chat, instead of Russian letters, question marks are displayed. And another question, can I somehow give out titles to the player directly from the game? Or having assigned a title to a player, the title automatically appeared in the nickname?

Welcome to the game:)

When you save the text containing non Latin letters in a text file, always check what kind of encoding are you saving the text in. If you want to be sure it saves correctly, create a file in your system, copy the content and save it there via ctrl+c ctrl+V.

Titles in the basic game normally do not appear neither in tooltip or in chat. My plugin via the role tags makes them fully configurable, they can either appear in chat, in tooltips or both. You can find more information about it in the main thread of the plugin, just search for "Role Tags".

For quicker support I encourage you to join my Discord :) http://discord.gg/QS2KNrC

• nid updated [plain]NidToolbox Server Tools: MOTD, Moderators, permission levels, announcements[/plain] with a new update entry:

[plain]HotFix 1.8.12[/plain]

Zitat
    • Fixed issue with using boolean values true and false in some of the commands, where Command Handler would return an error of unrecognised value. Thanks for @t4kumi and @Kye for reporting the issue.

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Hello! This plugin seems awesome, but every attempts I've made at installing it on my local singleplayer server's mod ended up causing a "Connection Timed Out" error. I've tested all my other mods, none of them cause this issue, it's only specifically when installing this modpack. I'd love to use it to reset talents and adjust values however... Anyone else having had this issue knows a fix?

• Hello! This plugin seems awesome, but every attempts I've made at installing it on my local singleplayer server's mod ended up causing a "Connection Timed Out" error. I've tested all my other mods, none of them cause this issue, it's only specifically when installing this modpack. I'd love to use it to reset talents and adjust values however... Anyone else having had this issue knows a fix?

This issue has been solved over at my Discord, please make sure you check the pinned thread to the help section :)

How to run NidToolBox on local server: (your own PC you play the game on)
    1. Don't run the server from the in game menu, instead
    2. Go to Eco_Data\Server directory. You will find an exe file there called EcoServer.exe this is the 64 bit executable we need (DO NOT RUN EcoServer32.bit!)
    3. Run this file, it will start your server.
    4. Run Eco game, from the menu select Your Worlds and your server will be visible in the left pane

• tried to start a local server on my pc but i get this:

I was using an outdated server version, thanks for the help nid

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Zoratan (26. Mai 2020 um 16:43)

• Hey there, welcome to the forums.

This looks like harmony error, you will have to check both the version of the server you are using, the operating system it's on. Feel free to join my discord channel, so we can do the debugging and see what's going on in your case.

EDIT: User was on version 8.1.4 which is not supported, only 8.3+.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von nid (26. Mai 2020 um 16:38)

• Hello @lucasninja26 and welcome to the forums. To diagnose the issue, it would be required to deliver the most recent log from Logs folder. It would be best if you could join our Discord server where it would be much easier to provide the help you need. The link is in the main forum thread for NidToolbox. Feel free to also PM me on Discord nid#3035

• How to run NidToolBox on local server: (your own PC you play the game on)
    1. Don't run the server from the in game menu, instead
    2. Go to Eco_Data\Server directory. You will find an exe file there called EcoServer.exe this is the 64 bit executable we need (DO NOT RUN EcoServer32.bit!)
    3. Run this file, it will start your server.
    4. Run Eco game, from the menu select Your Worlds and your server will be visible in the left pane

Just a reminder for users running NidToolbox on their own local machine, as it was the cause of the problem reported to me most recently on Discord:)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!