Due to human (non-bot) spam the first contribution of a user has to be reviewed and activated manually, all further contributions do not require this.
As long as a user does not have at least one reviewed and activated contribution, the user is unable to edit his profile, set a avatar, title picture or a signature.
  • Denaton submitted a new resource:

[plain]Toll Gate[/plain] - [plain]Adds a Toll gates so you can take cash from those who use your roads.[/plain]

Zitat

With this object your road builders can get paid for their hard labor. Privatize the road and put Toll Gates everywhere.

The Toll Gate is 7x1 Block in width and require 6 blocks free space above it to be open. The pole is 6x1, making it for 6 blocks width roads (even tho it can be used for smaller roads).

The Toll Gate is required to be on claimed land in order to collect money.

Crafting
    New Recipe in Assembly Table...

Read more about this resource...

• yes

Sorry for long wait, been busy with life, will check into it again, hard to troubleshoot when its a multiplayer item XD If you want i could join in to the server and look at it there? If the problem still happens.

Hi, i don't get it to work. I get a white box when ever i make this. I should be placed in objects?

Are you sure you added all the files (Total of 2) in the modfile, the unity3d file is where the model is at and it seems like you are missing it, what version of the game are you running?

• Sorry for long wait, been busy with life, will check into it again, hard to troubleshoot when its a multiplayer item XD If you want i could join in to the server and look at it there? If the problem still happens.

Are you sure you added all the files (Total of 2) in the modfile, the unity3d file is where the model is at and it seems like you are missing it, what version of the game are you running?

Ahh sorry my bad forgot the unity3d file.
    But my server won't start when ever i have this mod on. This is what its says in the dump of my server.

Exception
    Exception: Exception
    Message:Error in TollObject at 117: The best overloaded method match for 'Eco.Gameplay.Components.CreditComponent.CanPayFee(Eco.Gameplay.Players.Player, float, int)' has some invalid arguments (CS1502)
    Error in TollObject at 117: Argument 3: cannot convert from 'float' to 'int' (CS1503)
    Error in TollObject at 121: The best overloaded method match for 'Eco.Gameplay.Components.CreditComponent.OrderComplete(Eco.Gameplay.Players.Player, float, int, Eco.Shared.Localization.LocString)' has some invalid arguments (CS1502)
    Error in TollObject at 121: Argument 3: cannot convert from 'float' to 'int' (CS1503)

Source:Eco.ModKit

System.Exception: Error in TollObject at 117: The best overloaded method match for 'Eco.Gameplay.Components.CreditComponent.CanPayFee(Eco.Gameplay.Players.Player, float, int)' has some invalid arguments (CS1502)
    Error in TollObject at 117: Argument 3: cannot convert from 'float' to 'int' (CS1503)
    Error in TollObject at 121: The best overloaded method match for 'Eco.Gameplay.Components.CreditComponent.OrderComplete(Eco.Gameplay.Players.Player, float, int, Eco.Shared.Localization.LocString)' has some invalid arguments (CS1502)
    Error in TollObject at 121: Argument 3: cannot convert from 'float' to 'int' (CS1503)

at Eco.ModKit.RuntimeCompiler.HandleCompilerError(CompilerResults results)
    at Eco.ModKit.RuntimeCompiler.LoadOrCompileMods()
    at Eco.ModKit.ModKitPlugin..ctor(ManualResetEvent doneEvent)

• The mod is currently for 7.6.3, when 7.7.x is more stable i will update it.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!