Clay's Toolkit [Deleted]

Due to human (non-bot) spam the first contribution of a user has to be reviewed and activated manually, all further contributions do not require this.
As long as a user does not have at least one reviewed and activated contribution, the user is unable to edit his profile, set a avatar, title picture or a signature.
  • Hello, @ClayC.
    You can remake the storage of your folder "ClaysToolkit" to a universal method via "/"
    Since on Linux systems the folder is created not in the folder "eco", but separately "eco\ClaysToolkit"

• Hi @Morok ,

Thanks for your query, however, Currently the code is already outputting into the directory using relative paths.futhermore, if you can provide more information with scenarios and actual examples etc to get your message across better, please feel free to reply :)

Regards,

• ClayC updated [plain]Clay's Toolkit[/plain] with a new update entry:

[plain]CTK 3.2[/plain]

Zitat

[Blockierte Grafik: https://claystk.info/img/email/header.png]
    Clay's Toolkit v 3.2.0 for Eco 0.7.4.x

New Features

• Proximity Sensors
    • Motion Sensors
    • Daylight Sensors
    • Top 3 Voters will receive extra bonus in tokens
    • Recycle Dirt Ramps into Dirt.
    • Added tool handles.
    • Reinforced Truck

Improvments

• Recycling Stone Roads and Ramps now have efficiency benefits
    • Electronics assembly requires power...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Hi @Lex ,

I was doing maintenance on the website, sorry about that, can you kindly try again?

Preferably going to https://claystk.info/ and then holding CTRL and tapping F5 to tell the browser that you want to update all files in cache etc. It should do it automatically wiht the system I have in place, but it's always best to do the above, just to be sure ;)

Thanks,

• Hi @ClayC,

on our Server the table and small table worldobjects resulted in exceptions when loading up the server with our savegame and 7.4x+ your mod. Are you aware of this issue?
    We were able to fix this by deleting the small tables and tables from our eco game file.
    #edit: another issue found: typo in claystk-homeobjects->techtree->Storagelosetitem (-> storage closet doesnt work)

Regards,

Lex

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Lex (12. Mai 2018 um 02:57)

• Also, looks like woodpulp is missing from fuel for cooking items. Had to put a comma after the entry in the respective cs files.
    [automerge]1526174680[/automerge]
    Is there a place for bug reports? Another issue with the homeobjects file.

Source:claystk-homeobjects

System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void Eco.Gameplay.Rooms.RoomData.TestLandscapeChange(Eco.Shared.Math.Vector3i, Boolean)'.
    at Eco.Mods.TechTree.ElegantDoorObject.ToggleOpen()
    at Eco.Mods.TechTree.ElegantDoorObject.OnActRight(InteractionContext context)
    at Eco.Gameplay.Interactions.InteractionExtensions.ExecuteUntilSuccess(IEnumerable`1 results)
    at Eco.Gameplay.Players.Player.PlayerInteract(InteractionInfo info)</size>

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von jgrif (13. Mai 2018 um 03:24)

• --BEGIN DUMP--
    Dump Time
    05/13/2018 20:27:45

Exception
    Exception: Exception
    Source:Eco.Core

System.Exception: Error(s) occurred when loading WorldObjects
    at Eco.Core.Serialization.DataStore.LoadAsync[T](String folder, Action`2 createFunc)
    at Eco.Gameplay.Objects.WorldObjectManager..ctor()

--END DUMP--

help?

• Hi,

For best support experience you can join discord, as I do help people there a lot, and we'll be able to tackle issues quicker. With the latest release, I strongly suggest, deleting mods folder, then extracting a new mods folder from the server download and finally install ctk and any other mods you had.

Thanks,

[plain]CTK 3.2.1[/plain]

Zitat

Clay's Toolkit v 3.2.1 for Eco 0.7.4.4

New Features

• Recycle-able tools

Improvments

• Vote Rewards no longer saves records which has been updated on ecoservers.io's side.

Bug Fixes

• Claim, Set Home and Unclaim will no longer work.
    • Fixed objects not having proper models.

• There appears to be an issue on an Eco 0.7.4.4 Beta server that when you have Clay's Mod installed that
    it crashes the client every time you type in /vote

The server I play on has the Clay's mod on it.

https://ecoservers.io/server/3765/

The exact error I am getting can be seen at
    http://www.filedropper.com/claysmoderror

Since the error was so long I could not even upload
    it to a text upload site because it exceeded their length
    so I had to do it this way sorry!

A screen shot has been attached of the error as well.

Can you please look into this?

Thanks,

• My admin kinda doesn't know what the heck he is doing.. that is part of the problem 98% of these people shouldn't
    be running servers in the first place because they have no training in running servers.

So what you are not going to look into it simply because I am not the admin of that server that is horrible!

you need to look at this immediately!

I do have the training and I know how hard it can be sometimes to run a server such as this and keeping it updated
    and how much work it can be.

• My admin kinda doesn't know what the heck he is doing.. that is part of the problem 98% of these people shouldn't
    be running servers in the first place because they have no training in running servers.

So what you are not going to look into it simply because I am not the admin of that server that is horrible!

you need to look at this immediately!

I do have the training and I know how hard it can be sometimes to run a server such as this and keeping it updated
    and how much work it can be.

First of all, be polite, this is a free mod, I am not employed by you, if I were I'd quit after that arrogant comment.

Second, I never said it's not going to be fixed or looked into, but don't expect it to be fixed with no information of the scenario, I am a software engineer, not god.

If you know how hard it is to run a server, I do that.
    I also have a full time job, the toolkit and it's website along side a bunch of other services. Even paying customers don't take that attitude.

All I said that issues like this are best looked into with the server admin, as they will be able to answer my questions, since you cannot confirm that the apikey was set, I will have to perform a bunch of different scenarios.

Anyway, be polite and respectful if you want to be assisted with respect and politeness.

[plain]CTK 3.2.2[/plain]

Zitat

Clay's Toolkit v 3.2.2 for Eco 0.7.4.4

New Features

• Reward players currency

Improvments

• Vote Rewards will only save the last month worth of votes.
    • Vote Rewards can now give Tokens or any Currency, or both!

Bug Fixes

• Players could claim vote unlimited number of times.
    • Fixed Storage Closet Item name...

• Excuse me i have been polite up to n ow. Wow you are just a jerkl. Forget it I done with you, wow you are the one being rude
    here. Also the admin had the APIkey sett because the /vote was working then he updated the server to 0.7.4.4 then it stopped working.

Screw it.. I will never recommend that anyone install this mod on their server after this kind of a response. Wow you are just an ass!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!