Due to human (non-bot) spam the first contribution of a user has to be reviewed and activated manually, all further contributions do not require this.
As long as a user does not have at least one reviewed and activated contribution, the user is unable to edit his profile, set a avatar, title picture or a signature.
  • Hello all,
    I am trying to figure out how to modify or mod my server with some things i have seen in the past. For example enableing the laws so that i can say plant tree saplines and each one gives them a certain amount of $.

• Hi @BraverThought,

First of all welcome to eco mods,

I think this can easily be achieved from the law system, you do not have to touch anything in a mod.

What you're looking for is action of placing/planting not sure how it's worded as I cannot check right now, and allocate credits/currency to the player, so it goes something like this

On action planting where item is acorn
    condition
    allocate 10 currency

Please don't expect this exact wording, but this should be close enough to what you are looking for.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!