Due to human (non-bot) spam the first contribution of a user has to be reviewed and activated manually, all further contributions do not require this.
As long as a user does not have at least one reviewed and activated contribution, the user is unable to edit his profile, set a avatar, title picture or a signature.

• This is our law to protect the Farmer.
    It only allows you to harvest fruits and others if you are able to Cook.
    If you play on a higher difficulty server you have to think about what you are skilling. And you give Farmers a value,

This law allows you to Claim Property within the first play hour for free, after 1H you have to pay tax

This law protects the Hunters. Only they are avaiable to hunt the larger animals

You will get a small amout of Money if you cut the Tree Debris

Stops the crreation of Garbage (reduces it because its soooooo expensive)

You can only Buy/Sell Items in our Adminshop (Region has to be marked as Adminshop) if you are under 100€. Thats to stop grinding and giving too much money in the ecosystem

This law protects the Adminshop as you are only avaiable to buy/sell items there if you played less then 10 Hours on the Server. After that you have to trade with other People. Makes the Adminshop only interesting for new players!

This law stops creating pollution on everything else than your Property

If you have questions about the laws, feel free to ask me. A link to my twitch stream is avaiable in my profile :)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!