nid hat eine neue Datei hinzugefügt:
for NidToolbox Light
requries nid-core module available here
* Eco 10 *
NEW - if you would like to have your server logo appear in the notifications area in messages that come from NidToolbox. Please join my Discord https://discord.nidaren.net/ and post them in #server-logos channel.
Support is provided as well as suggestions are accepted on my Discord here
Laws module functionality:
- Added new law clauses related to current citizen's professions and skills number (and exposed game stats), to be used instead of the in game bugged one. They expose current number of professions and specializations player has. Currently available vanilla one that is buried under Citizen Statistics counts level up button presses (event based), does not take into account the unlearnt professions/specializations and becomes unreliable very quickly.
- Added new trigger: Food eaten, triggers when specific or any food is eaten by anyone or indicated player.
- Added new law clauses related to Demographics: Demographic having at least set number of members, and Demographic having less than set number of members.
- Added new law clauses related to claimed plots and owned deeds.
- Added Adds new law clauses related to maximum allowed debts, and maximum allowed amount of debt in given currency.
- New law clauses and stats can be used in laws in the top-most IF section, or in any logic comparing block. They expose current, always up to date information.
- Added new game value related to Demographic: Demographic's members - returns the current member of members of the Demographic. Usable in all Logic comparisons.
- Added various food related game values.
- Added various housing related game values.
- Added new game values related to amount on specific bank account in given currency, number of debts of the citizen as well as amount of debt in given currency.
- Added new game value in World category, related to World Time: Server time 12h clock and Server time 24h clock. Usable in all return and logic blocks. It allows returning server time action that happened, rather than currently available world age. When used in comparison it allows checking if something happened before or after set date, as the time is converted to comparable value in the background.
- Law clauses have custom made descriptions that explain what happens as well as pass and reject reasons, that are displayed to player when conditions are met, or when planning the related law in the Law Panel. This will hopefully make drafting stats related laws a bit easier for newbie players.
As any module of NidToolbox set, it requires Eco.Nid.Core module, available in the main forum thread: here
How to install:
- Unpack .zip archive
- Copy Eco.Nid.Laws.dll to Mods\NidToolbox\Modules