MonzUn added a new file:
Full documentation available on the Elixrmods docs page!
- Unzip the archive into the server root directory (where the .exe is). This will place all the files in their place automatically.
- Ensure that C++ redistributables 2012 are installed.
There are two ways to configure Chronicler.
- Use the server GUI to configure to change the config parameters found under the
- Copy the
/Configsand rename it
Chronicler.ecoand change the config parameters in that file.
Chronicler records actions as they are made in the game and the main way to interact with the plugin is via Commands. Players are only able to query commands pertaining to their own actions while admins have access to a wider array of quering commands.
See the Commands List for a full description of all available commands.
If you are having issues or want to give feedback, please make a post in the Eco World Mods section of the Modding Community Discord.
I develop and support the Eco World Mods and DiscordLink in my spare time.
If you find them useful, I'd greatly appreciate a small donation =)
Eco World Mods
Here's a list of all the other Eco World Mods!
- AutoPause - Automatically pauses your server when it's empty and unpauses when someone joins.
- No More Books - Change all book recipes to only create a configurable amount of scrolls.
- No More Scroll Claims - Allows configuration of how many land claim papers should be awarded for reading a skill scroll.
- Developed by Monzun.
- Feedback and testing by the staff of White Tiger.
- Icon made by Freepik - Want to make a dedicated icon? Contact me on Discord!