Urth - 1st Age, 9th Day

Due to human (non-bot) spam the first contribution of a user has to be reviewed and activated manually, all further contributions do not require this.
As long as a user does not have at least one reviewed and activated contribution, the user is unable to edit his profile, set a avatar, title picture or a signature.
  • "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free."

Server Name: Urth

Cycle: 1st Age

Languages: English (all languages welcome)

Owner: Phil

Staff: 1 Owner

Whitelist: No

Current Day: 9

Difficulty: Medium Collaboration

World Size: 100x100

World Objective: TBD

Discord: https://discord.gg/uYSpeVfxaw

About Me

Hi, I'm Phil. I'm here to make friends and acquaintances through the engaging process of building a functional society together -- navigating both shared and opposing goals.

My admin style is hands off -- but I will try to fill a vacuum. For example, if there are no shops selling rice, I will try to sell rice -- but not to compete with other players. My goal as an admin is to foster opportunities for players who want to engage more deeply with the nature of the game. There are only a handful of exceptions that necessitate admin intervention, including bad server performance, mass player exodus, and trolling / harassment.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!