GravelZone, The Solo, co-op Lawful neutral Planet of progress 16km2

Due to human (non-bot) spam the first contribution of a user has to be reviewed and activated manually, all further contributions do not require this.
As long as a user does not have at least one reviewed and activated contribution, the user is unable to edit his profile, set a avatar, title picture or a signature.
  • Server Name :- GravelZone | Long Term | Mostly Solo peeps/Lawful Neutral | Beginner Friendly | No Meteor

Server Description :- GravelZone is all about dropping into a big world and surviving as best as possible, all laws will be up to players, all I ask is you not attack Gears_God or House_Kitty_Mew as they are the providers of the hardware for *free* and will be ran until no user activity for a year, after which a world download will be provided or if by popular request, span back up.

Server Location :- US, West Coast

Language :- English

Owner :- Gears_God & House_Kitty_Mew

Whitelist :- No

Current Day :- 4 (anyone can join anytime.)

Cycle :- 0

World Size :- 16km²

Mods in use : autopause, beekeeping, compressed_hewn_logs, ecgfarmer, luckypickaxe, nextfood, myeleticblastfurnace, seedbarrel, shippingcontainer, t2cs, wasteincineration_crushed_coal

IP: 75.139.179.81:3000 (will get dns working later if needed)

Discord: https://discord.gg/enSr2CBjKP

Note: I can provide a handy program to check my servers stats like ram usage, per core cpu use, network usage, logging if u want to check ur past checks, and storage compacity, a program I made myself for players to check the status of my server. This is *completely optional* and should only really be needed for hardcore players.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Gears_God (13. Juni 2021 um 10:21)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!