nginx Reverse Proxy for website does not work.

Due to human (non-bot) spam the first contribution of a user has to be reviewed and activated manually, all further contributions do not require this.
As long as a user does not have at least one reviewed and activated contribution, the user is unable to edit his profile, set a avatar, title picture or a signature.
  • Dear gamers,

it is a special setup which also includes IPv6-only server. But on IPv4 network it is also not working too (now tested).

I am using Cloudflare and nginx reverse proxy but if I reach the secured site it shows nothing. No bytes are proxied and the website leave blank. With direct connect to http site it is working without any issues.

Is there anything special I need to setup reverse proxy for the webinterface?

Necessary Informations:

- nginx_proxy is running on same server.

- IPv6 address is public IP address

- ufw rules exist for this IPv6 address and port currently from any but will be restricted as much as possible after problem is solved

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!