Disconnection, Sound and Voice Issues

Due to human (non-bot) spam the first contribution of a user has to be reviewed and activated manually, all further contributions do not require this.
As long as a user does not have at least one reviewed and activated contribution, the user is unable to edit his profile, set a avatar, title picture or a signature.
  • Basically first I love the game so much!

I know it is in beta phase but it is best to help finding issues and share them with community and developers to help fixing it.

1. Disconnections

Sometimes if I have ping spikes the game client says that I have been disconnected from server. Mostly I dont realize that until I drive in the great void or can't interact with my truck. To solve this issue I need toclose the game twhat is very annoying if it appears up to 3 times per hours.

It should be possible to integrate a reconnecting service which reconnects to the server if the client lost connection. So there is no need to close the game each time it appears.

2. Voice issues

After a while about some hours of playing mysteriously I am no longer able to communicate using my headset. Also this can only be solved while close the game and start it again.

3. Sound issues

Sometimes after I got Disconnection issue the game starts without sounds. In that case there is also only one option...restart game...

I hope you are able to fix this kind of issues in the next patch ^^

~Wyvi

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Sander Wyvi (19. Mai 2021 um 18:55)

• Dennis 28. Mai 2021 um 00:29

Hat das Thema freigeschaltet.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!