Unable to load save game, "The server crashed and you can't play".

Due to human (non-bot) spam the first contribution of a user has to be reviewed and activated manually, all further contributions do not require this.
As long as a user does not have at least one reviewed and activated contribution, the user is unable to edit his profile, set a avatar, title picture or a signature.
  • Hey there,

recently tried launching eco after about a 10 month hiatus. old save was still there however when I tried to load it, it goes through all the loading however then brings up an error message "The server crashed and you can't play. Check logs in 'Eco_Data\Server\Logs' for more information. Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.

Not sure if due to the timespan the current update isn't backwards compatible with old saves? Either way would appreciate some help.

I tried loading some backups but those all failed too. I've attached the relevant Logs here in case any light can be shed.

Thanks in advance.

• Dennis 12. April 2021 um 19:31

Hat das Thema freigeschaltet.
    • Offizieller Beitrag

That migration is full of mods, which we do not support.
    Migrating modded saves over several versions (which would be the case with 10 months) is definitely not supported, so there is not really anything we could do.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!