MonzUn added a new file:
- A favorable impact on the economy, as scrolls now need to be created continuously and has a direct resource value.
- Helps some professions be more relevant to more players and to stay relevant for longer.
- Helps lower the pace of progress and prolong the game slightly.
Unzip the archive in the root directory of the Eco server (where the .exe is).
Delete the mod directory "Mods/UserCode/No More Books".
For each new version of the Eco server you will have to check for updates for this mod. This is because the recipes may change and if that happens, your scrolls will still use the old material costs.
- Originally uploaded by Shoe73.
- 9.2 compatibility update made by Ucat.
- 9.3 compatibility by Ice Forge.