Game freezes when trying to load into a world

Due to human (non-bot) spam the first contribution of a user has to be reviewed and activated manually, all further contributions do not require this.
As long as a user does not have at least one reviewed and activated contribution, the user is unable to edit his profile, set a avatar, title picture or a signature.
  • Game crashes after character creation on every world. I have reinstalled and restarted my computer multiple times. I monitored the game's resource usage in my task manager and it seems to be an issue with ram usage.

I just bought the game today and have not been able to play it yet. I looked in the appdata/locallow for the crash log and there are no crash logs in the eco folder.

My specs are:

AMD Ryzen 3 2300x Quad-Core

AMD Radeon RX570

16 GB of DDR4 Ram

• Dennis 2. Januar 2021 um 02:01

Hat das Thema freigeschaltet.
    • Offizieller Beitrag

There is a very rare, known unity bug that causes this behaviour on specific configurations. Unfortunately this can only be fixed with a stable update of our engine unity. I'd suggest to refund the game if you cannot wait until we get such an update and can roll it out. I cannot really give an ETA on when Unity fixes this, it might be ready for our January Update or later.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!