Oil Refinery ground/water polution

Due to human (non-bot) spam the first contribution of a user has to be reviewed and activated manually, all further contributions do not require this.
As long as a user does not have at least one reviewed and activated contribution, the user is unable to edit his profile, set a avatar, title picture or a signature.
  • Is it possible to set up an oil refinery without massive ground/water pollution? I have the water output of my two refineries piped to two waste filters, but the output from those is still dirty water. If I try to pipe that into another set of waste filters, the whole system stops, although none of the waste filters show any errors, the oil refineries say that there is no output connected. If I disconnect the second set of waste filters, the refineries start up and I have dirty water spilling into the world again. Am I missing something or is this just how it is?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!