Glorious Bean Modpack

Due to human (non-bot) spam the first contribution of a user has to be reviewed and activated manually, all further contributions do not require this.
As long as a user does not have at least one reviewed and activated contribution, the user is unable to edit his profile, set a avatar, title picture or a signature.
  • Hello there!

Although I didn't notice that when making the update, I did verify that testing right now.
    What seems to have happened is the mod author changed his item naming scheme, so items that were in storage/backpacks - i.e. items and objects that weren't placed down - that were renamed internally, were removed.
    It's an internal [dev] thing with mods, but is a good practice in the modding community to have proper naming scheme. Unfortunately, for existing mods, it does cause items to be deleted, but it's better for the future of mods (and modding, and modpacks).

If I am aware of this sort of thing, I put a note on the update notes/changelogs so that server admins and owners can be aware and maybe work around it. Somehow I missed out on this one though.

Thank you! :D

• Hello there!

Although I didn't notice that when making the update, I did verify that testing right now.
    What seems to have happened is the mod author changed his item naming scheme, so items that were in storage/backpacks - i.e. items and objects that weren't placed down - that were renamed internally, were removed.
    It's an internal [dev] thing with mods, but is a good practice in the modding community to have proper naming scheme. Unfortunately, for existing mods, it does cause items to be deleted, but it's better for the future of mods (and modding, and modpacks).

If I am aware of this sort of thing, I put a note on the update notes/changelogs so that server admins and owners can be aware and maybe work around it. Somehow I missed out on this one though.

Thank you! :D

Hey hey thanks for the quik reply , hope you guys dont have to mutch trouble fixing all that stuff.
    I dit notice as well that most of the JD file names changed, so good luck with all that:P

Greatings CasualeCruel.

• Can you please update to Eco Version 7.5.0, the mods are no longer working (because of the missing Factory) Thanks

Gabeux has no control over updating the mods included in the pack. He will have to wait on the original authors to update them. Check out his Google Sheet to keep tabs on his progress.

• Hello all! Sorry, I've somehow missed the last two posts!

I am happy to see many players that tried out the pack on 7.3 and 7.4 are eagerly wishing for a 7.5 version. Unfortunately I got rather sick and that threw me off big time - I even dropped some work I was doing.

I plan on getting back to activity soon. Although a few mods seem to still be incompatible with 7.5, a good amount of them are compatible and working, so the 7.5 pack will remain fun.

Thanks for the understanding, and keep Eco'ing it up! :D

• I have the update planned. Hopefully I can get it ready by the end of the week.
    Thanks for all the mod authors for their great work and updates, and everyone that lets me know of any quirks or changes on the newest version! :D

• Gabeux updated [plain]Glorious Bean Modpack[/plain] with a new update entry:

[plain][Update]: GBM 1.3.0 for Eco 7.6.2 - "Don't Panic" - released![/plain]

Zitat

"1.3.0? 7.6.X??"
    You've read it right. The Glorious Bean Modback is pack. See what I did there?
    Don't panic - leave that to me!

forum.play.eco/core/attachment/704/
    Companion Cube by Mari using Color Blocks by Kirthos

Version 1.3.0 Changes:

Added:

• Color Cube: Adds Colored blocks for decoration and pixel art!!
    • Clow Mods: Multiple cool new objects, furniture and gates!
    • FishFood Plus: More fish-based food!
    • JD...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Gabeux submitted a new resource:

[plain]Glorious Bean Server Modpack[/plain] - [plain]Curated, compatibilized, and tested mods from the whole Eco community![/plain]

Read more about this resource...

Hey Gabeux. I've got the Arashi Mods you're waiting for. I've written him, if he wants his files. They're updated to Eco Version 7.6.2. But he released a new mod. Arashi's Nature Collection 2.0. But i don't know, if the lighting mod still is in there.

• Sorry to bother you Gabeux but I am having an issue with one of the mods in the pack. Well maybe more than one, not sure. I am running the 7.6.2 version and I don't see any recipes in either the kitchen stove or the electric lathe. Thought I saw the lathe ones when I placed it on the ground before I built the house for it but I don't see them any more.

Suggestions?

• Sorry to bother you Gabeux but I am having an issue with one of the mods in the pack. Well maybe more than one, not sure. I am running the 7.6.2 version and I don't see any recipes in either the kitchen stove or the electric lathe. Thought I saw the lathe ones when I placed it on the ground before I built the house for it but I don't see them any more.

Suggestions?

About the electric lathe, it's a vanilla item and it don't have any recipe (it's bug since the lathe that work with mechanical power have recipes)
    And about the Kitchen stove I don't know. If it's the vanilla stove it have recipe (in vanilla)

• Thanks Kirthos!

Kerigarth, For the Stove, it depends on which stove you're talking about. One of the mods adds a "Modern Cooker" that, unfortunately, uses the same recipe name than a Cast Iron Stove. That Modern Cooker has no recipes - it's supposed to be a decoration item. Hoping that at the next update that mod fixes that. I'll probably fix it on the modpack since that mod files are currently editable. :)
    In the Anvil, the modded Modern Cooker has a cyan-colored background.

Thanks!
    [automerge]1532904933[/automerge]

Hey Gabeux. I've got the Arashi Mods you're waiting for. I've written him, if he wants his files. They're updated to Eco Version 7.6.2. But he released a new mod. Arashi's Nature Collection 2.0. But i don't know, if the lighting mod still is in there.

Unfortunately Arashi has been completely MIA. But I guess it would depend if the modpack users would want that mod in it. Thanks Viraxo! :D

• About the electric lathe, it's a vanilla item and it don't have any recipe (it's bug since the lathe that work with mechanical power have recipes)
    And about the Kitchen stove I don't know. If it's the vanilla stove it have recipe (in vanilla)

Thanks for responding Kirthos, appreciate your time.

Didn't know that about the lathe, never made it this far in vanilla. What recipes will I be missing out on if I can only use the mechanical lathe and not the electric one?

I am trying to avoid cutting down too many trees in game to make lumber to make charcoal which is why I want to move to electric power. I will soon know enough about oil refining that I can have fuel powered instead of tree powered. See there is no coal that I have found in my world, and that is even after digging extensively underground as well as wandering around trying to find some on the surface as well as at the bottom of the ocean.

Thanks Kirthos!

Kerigarth, For the Stove, it depends on which stove you're talking about. One of the mods adds a "Modern Cooker" that, unfortunately, uses the same recipe name than a Cast Iron Stove. That Modern Cooker has no recipes - it's supposed to be a decoration item. Hoping that at the next update that mod fixes that. I'll probably fix it on the modpack since that mod files are currently editable. :)
    In the Anvil, the modded Modern Cooker has a cyan-colored background.

Thanks!

Yeah, the stove I am talking about is the Modern Cooker so I guess I just leave that in for the added xp instead of using it as an alternative to the campfire.

Just because I am curious, what tools would be required to edit the mod on my local server to give the recipes their own unique names for that stove?

• Hello there. All you need is notepad!
    You can find the file at the \Mods\Cj's ItemPack V2\ folder. Edit the file and CTRL+F for "Cast Iron Stove". Changing it to "Modern Cooker" should do the trick. :)

About the lathe, given it's a vanilla Eco bug you shouldn't be missing out on anything. It's either in-development or will be fixed quickly.

• Hello there. All you need is notepad!
    You can find the file at the \Mods\Cj's ItemPack V2\ folder. Edit the file and CTRL+F for "Cast Iron Stove". Changing it to "Modern Cooker" should do the trick. :)

About the lathe, given it's a vanilla Eco bug you shouldn't be missing out on anything. It's either in-development or will be fixed quickly.

Thank you Gabeux, I appreciate your response and the information.

I have a question about another mod in the pack though. The mod that adds the electric version of the kiln and blast furnace I am having issues with. What would I need to edit to increase the time between breaking? Right now both the kiln and blast furnace break about every 5 minutes. I can barely keep up with steel production that is needed just to make the repair kits for the darn things.

• Hey, any fix for the modpack soon? After fresh installation Server crashed. ComputerLab drops some Errors.
    Crash Dump:

[ICODE]
    --BEGIN DUMP--
    Dump Time
    09/05/2018 20:00:03

Exception
    Exception: Exception
    Message:Error in ComputerLab at 49: The type or namespace name 'PlanetaryDefenseEngineeringSkill' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) (CS0246)
    Error in ComputerLab at 61: The type or namespace name 'PlanetaryDefenseEngineeringEfficiencySkill' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) (CS0246)
    Error in ComputerLab at 61: The name 'PlanetaryDefenseEngineeringEfficiencySkill' does not exist in the current context (CS0103)
    Error in ComputerLab at 62: The type or namespace name 'PlanetaryDefenseEngineeringEfficiencySkill' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) (CS0246)
    Error in ComputerLab at 62: The name 'PlanetaryDefenseEngineeringEfficiencySkill' does not exist in the current context (CS0103)
    Error in ComputerLab at 63: The type or namespace name 'PlanetaryDefenseEngineeringEfficiencySkill' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) (CS0246)
    Error in ComputerLab at 63: The name 'PlanetaryDefenseEngineeringEfficiencySkill' does not exist in the current context (CS0103)
    Error in ComputerLab at 65: The name 'PlanetaryDefenseEngineeringSpeedSkill' does not exist in the current context (CS0103)
    Error in ComputerLab at 65: The type or namespace name 'PlanetaryDefenseEngineeringSpeedSkill' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) (CS0246)
    Error in Laser at 55: The type or namespace name 'PlanetaryDefenseEngineeringSkill' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) (CS0246)
    Error in Laser at 67: The type or namespace name 'PlanetaryDefenseEngineeringEfficiencySkill' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) (CS0246)
    Error in Laser at 67: The name 'PlanetaryDefenseEngineeringEfficiencySkill' does not exist in the current context (CS0103)
    Error in Laser at 68: The type or namespace name 'PlanetaryDefenseEngineeringEfficiencySkill' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) (CS0246)
    Error in Laser at 68: The name 'PlanetaryDefenseEngineeringEfficiencySkill' does not exist in the current context (CS0103)
    Error in Laser at 69: The type or namespace name 'PlanetaryDefenseEngineeringEfficiencySkill' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) (CS0246)
    Error in Laser at 69: The name 'PlanetaryDefenseEngineeringEfficiencySkill' does not exist in the current context (CS0103)
    Error in Laser at 71: The name 'PlanetaryDefenseEngineeringSpeedSkill' does not exist in the current context (CS0103)
    Error in Laser at 71: The type or namespace name 'PlanetaryDefenseEngineeringSpeedSkill' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) (CS0246)

Source:Eco.ModKit

System.Exception: Error in ComputerLab at 49: The type or namespace name 'PlanetaryDefenseEngineeringSkill' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) (CS0246)
    Error in ComputerLab at 61: The type or namespace name 'PlanetaryDefenseEngineeringEfficiencySkill' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) (CS0246)
    Error in ComputerLab at 61: The name 'PlanetaryDefenseEngineeringEfficiencySkill' does not exist in the current context (CS0103)
    Error in ComputerLab at 62: The type or namespace name 'PlanetaryDefenseEngineeringEfficiencySkill' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) (CS0246)
    Error in ComputerLab at 62: The name 'PlanetaryDefenseEngineeringEfficiencySkill' does not exist in the current context (CS0103)
    Error in ComputerLab at 63: The type or namespace name 'PlanetaryDefenseEngineeringEfficiencySkill' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) (CS0246)
    Error in ComputerLab at 63: The name 'PlanetaryDefenseEngineeringEfficiencySkill' does not exist in the current context (CS0103)
    Error in ComputerLab at 65: The name 'PlanetaryDefenseEngineeringSpeedSkill' does not exist in the current context (CS0103)
    Error in ComputerLab at 65: The type or namespace name 'PlanetaryDefenseEngineeringSpeedSkill' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) (CS0246)
    Error in Laser at 55: The type or namespace name 'PlanetaryDefenseEngineeringSkill' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) (CS0246)
    Error in Laser at 67: The type or namespace name 'PlanetaryDefenseEngineeringEfficiencySkill' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) (CS0246)
    Error in Laser at 67: The name 'PlanetaryDefenseEngineeringEfficiencySkill' does not exist in the current context (CS0103)
    Error in Laser at 68: The type or namespace name 'PlanetaryDefenseEngineeringEfficiencySkill' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) (CS0246)
    Error in Laser at 68: The name 'PlanetaryDefenseEngineeringEfficiencySkill' does not exist in the current context (CS0103)
    Error in Laser at 69: The type or namespace name 'PlanetaryDefenseEngineeringEfficiencySkill' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) (CS0246)
    Error in Laser at 69: The name 'PlanetaryDefenseEngineeringEfficiencySkill' does not exist in the current context (CS0103)
    Error in Laser at 71: The name 'PlanetaryDefenseEngineeringSpeedSkill' does not exist in the current context (CS0103)
    Error in Laser at 71: The type or namespace name 'PlanetaryDefenseEngineeringSpeedSkill' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) (CS0246)

at Eco.ModKit.RuntimeCompiler.HandleCompilerError(CompilerResults results)
    at Eco.ModKit.RuntimeCompiler.LoadOrCompileMods()
    at Eco.ModKit.ModKitPlugin..ctor(ManualResetEvent doneEvent)

--END DUMP--
    [/ICODE]

Hope someone can help me ty!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!