nid hat eine neue Datei hinzugefügt:
Player Manager module
for NidToolbox Light
requries nid-core module available here
Useful in day to day administration of your citizens.
Player Manager module allows:
- Easy player resets to the starting state, including reimbursement of any deleted alpha backer items, (see below for screenshots) each time you reset a player, a confirmation window will be displayed - providing the details of the reset, as well as targeted player and their information. This allows you to abort the procedure at any time.
- Setting of required profession levels, including up levels and de-levels;
- Resetting individual professions to the unlearnt state;
- As it is impossible to target talents by their localised (translated and displayed names), this module provides a helpful way to remove talents either one by one or enmasse. Popup window will list all of the player's talents, including their links, so administrator may ensure they remove a desired talent.
- Ability to obtain geo-location info on the player, their IP address and details about it. Allows to detect players using same IP address, for administrators who use this feature.
As any module of NidToolbox set, it requires nid-core version 1.0.1+ module, available in the main forum thread: here
Displays information about all commands contained within this module.
Unlearns specified talent. IMPORTANT: As talents follow own naming format, it is recommended to use /talent-list to obtain ID names for this command. If the requested talent is not found, information window will appear by default.
/talent-unlearn User targetPlayer, string talentName
Lists talents currently known by the target player. Provides naming IDs for the command /talent-unlearn. Provided talents are linked and available for mouse over to ensure proper talent is removed.
/talents-list User targetPlayer
Resets ALL talents of the target player.
/talent-reset User targetPlayer
Resets skills, talents, inventory, stats of the target player to the starting state. Effectively making them born anew. Contrary to the game method, this one will also reimburse the player any alpha backer items, they have entitlement for. Targets keep all of their plots and other owned property. Before the reset occurs, confirmation window is provided with all details of the reset. See below for screenshots.
/player-reset User targetPlayer
Refunds specialisation points and resets skills, but preserves character's progress: levels and experience points.
After the refund player can pick their skills anew.
/player-refundspec User targetPlayer
Resets specified profession to the starting, unlearnt state. Contrary to the game method, it uses own way of searching through skills, making sure the correct skill is targeted.
/job-reset User targetPlayer, string skillName
Set specified skill to the desired level. This command sets the job level to the one indicated by the issuer. It ensures that server stats are updated properly as well as the user info available in real time. Information on the command effect is sent both to the issuer and to the receiver but not to the whole server.
/job-set User targetPlayer, string skillName, int level
Gets current IP address of the player. Allow for detailed (default) or simple check. Detailed check offers approximate location (country and city of the Internet Service Provider), simple check returns only IP address.
/ip User targetPlayer, bool simple
Displays pop-up windows with a list of currently connected players with their IP Addresses.
Returns list of players who are connected from the same IP Address.