Due to human (non-bot) spam the first contribution of a user has to be reviewed and activated manually, all further contributions do not require this.
As long as a user does not have at least one reviewed and activated contribution, the user is unable to edit his profile, set a avatar, title picture or a signature.
  • hi looking to change skid steer slots amount of and amount each slot holds, ie 80 atm, any help here would be greatly appreciated, spent hrs looking but found nothing, i know it has been done.

• C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Eco Server\Mods\Objects

you will then open up SkidSteerObject.cs

scroll down till you see "this.GetComponent<VehicleToolComponent>().Initialize(5, 2400000, new DirtItem()"

Adjust the first number I.E. the 5 to 80 for 80 slots.

I believe there are 2 ways to control the amount of each resource it will hold, one is adjusting the stack size which is what I use

second is dont quote me on it but I think you adjust "100, 200, 0, VehicleUtilities.GetInventoryRestriction(this), toolOnMount:true);"

one of them numbers haha youll have to experiment yourself if you want it to only adjust stack sizes in the vehicle.

Make sure you make a back up of the file before messing around with it just in case something goes wrong.

Edit was to adjust wrong info about which to change

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von dadycupcakes (24. Oktober 2020 um 16:09)

• I think i can help with that.. I might be totally wrong here but it seems like that VehicleUtilities.cs controls those things.

Try this:
    (Make a backup on the file before editing and saving so you can revert and go back)

In your server folder go to -> Mods -> Objects and open/edit file "VehicleUtilities.cs"

In that file you have these rows:

The Skidsteer is using the same map as the excavator so you need to change the 3 numbers in the excavatorMap variable.

Let me know how it went :)

• if you can't find where is the code to midify the wheight that the skid steer can carry, modify the weight of the blocks (all blocks 'sandstone,granite...', and dirt/clay/sand/crushed) in :

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Eco Server\Mods\__core__\AutoGen\Block

Change i.e 6000 (original) to 6 (modified), now your skid steer can carry thousands :)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!