Due to human (non-bot) spam the first contribution of a user has to be reviewed and activated manually, all further contributions do not require this.
As long as a user does not have at least one reviewed and activated contribution, the user is unable to edit his profile, set a avatar, title picture or a signature.
  • Is there anyway that you can implement traps for various creatures?

They could have a capture time limit that only holds creatures for a certain amount of time before the break free which forces players to check their traps often. You could make a variety of traps like bear traps, snares and pitfall traps.

I understand you are working on more content but I would really like to see traps. I see you all added more hunting bows which made me really happy but traps would be fantastic. You could even make a "trapper" profession that works in tandem with the hunting skill.

• I like this idea. It would be good to see a new arm of the tech tree allowing societies to progress from hunting to trapping to agriculture to large-scale factory farming. This would add an interesting element to high-RP servers especially, where players may have an interest in animal welfare and choose to write laws promoting it.

I'd be interested to hear people's thoughts on how this could be implemented and balanced to fit in with the feel of the rest of the game.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!