How to edit stack sizes for items with and without a MaxStackSize and all 3 ramps Dirt/Stone/Asphalt

Due to human (non-bot) spam the first contribution of a user has to be reviewed and activated manually, all further contributions do not require this.
As long as a user does not have at least one reviewed and activated contribution, the user is unable to edit his profile, set a avatar, title picture or a signature.
  • So I just wanted to put this out there for people making stack size mods or simply adjusting stack sizes on your personal server. If you have an item that does not have [MaxStackSize(xxx)] you can add it to the item to create bigger stack sizes. I.E.

THIS ALSO WORKS FOR DIRT/STONE/ASPHALT RAMPS

you just have to edit the correct file

This is what a normal PlantFiber.cs looks like:

And what a modded PlantFiber.cs would look like:

Some .cs files have two sections with this area

One example being CornSeed.cs

• I'm pretty sure you only need to add the max stack size under the first one but if that doesn't work try putting it under both which is what I have done.

• Now for the ramps, You need to edit a file called Roads.cs Which can be found in this location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Eco Server\Mods\Items

There are 3 sections you need to edit 1 for each type of ramp as seen below

I'm not sure why i've never seen this in a stack size mod even for the latest 9.0 update but now you know how to do it yourself;)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!