Lavish Vs Frugal: What Does it Mean?

Due to human (non-bot) spam the first contribution of a user has to be reviewed and activated manually, all further contributions do not require this.
As long as a user does not have at least one reviewed and activated contribution, the user is unable to edit his profile, set a avatar, title picture or a signature.
  • What does it mean by 'tier requirement'? Does it mean the level I have to be? The tier of the building around the workspace?
    If I pick Lavish, will I have to upgrade from a tier 2 building to a tier 3? If I pick Frugal, can we downgrade the building? What impact does 0.2 have?

I kind of need to know before picking my level 6 Masonry talent..

• Tier requirement is the building requirement. When you're in the room, in the bottom right it will tell you the size and tier of the rroom.

Not sure about lavish/frugal where that option is.

• if you choose lavish it will give you a bonus of 5% less resources used if your room is .2 of a tier higher than what the table requires.

So say something like I think the masonry table require .8 I think, if you choose lavish you will use 5% less resources if that table is in a room that 1.0 tier.

it will drop the requirement by .2 if you choose frugal which i dont use so I couldn't really tell you what use it has besides maybe putting a table in a lesser tier room.

I believe the table still works if you do not reach the Lavish requirements and only meet the baseline requirements for the table you just dont get the 5% resource bonus.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!