Asphalt-ModKit - Modding Framework

Due to human (non-bot) spam the first contribution of a user has to be reviewed and activated manually, all further contributions do not require this.
As long as a user does not have at least one reviewed and activated contribution, the user is unable to edit his profile, set a avatar, title picture or a signature.
  • Got the same error for the new update as well.

[18:17:47.876] [1] [ Info] [Eco] >>> START EcoServer, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    [18:17:47.964] [1] [ Info] [Eco] Eco Server 0.8.0.5 beta

[18:17:48.351] [1] [ Info] [Eco] Server Initialization...
    [18:17:48.351] [1] [ Info] [Eco] Starting LocalizationPlugin...
    [18:17:49.635] [1] [ Info] [Eco] Starting ModKitPlugin...
    [18:17:49.635] [1] [ Info] [Eco] Loading mods...
    [18:17:50.245] [1] [ Info] [Eco] Compiling mods...
    [18:18:09.189] [1] [ Info] [Eco] Loading 0Harmony...

[18:18:09.274] [1] [ Info] [Eco] Loading Asphalt-ModKit...

[18:18:09.393] [1] [ Info] [Eco] Loading mods finished in 19,756.9ms

[18:18:09.393] [1] [ Info] [Eco] Server Initialization finished in 21,042.0ms

[18:18:09.405] [1] [ Info] [Eco] Failed to load server, Exception was Exception: BadImageFormatException
    Message:Could not load file or assembly 'Asphalt-ModKit, Version=0.5.4.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'. This assembly was compiled for a different processor.
    Source:mscorlib

System.BadImageFormatException: Could not load file or assembly 'Asphalt-ModKit, Version=0.5.4.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'. This assembly was compiled for a different processor.
    at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.nLoadImage(Byte[] rawAssembly, Byte[] rawSymbolStore, Evidence evidence, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean fIntrospection, Boolean fSkipIntegrityCheck, SecurityContextSource securityContextSource)
    at System.Reflection.Assembly.Load(Byte[] rawAssembly)
    at Eco.ModKit.ModKitPlugin.LoadModDlls()
    at Eco.ModKit.ModKitPlugin.LoadModsData(TaskCompletionSource`1 done)
    at Eco.ModKit.ModKitPlugin..ctor(TaskCompletionSource`1 done)
    [18:18:19.427] [1] [ Info] [Eco] Saving...

• Hi I am on Eco v8.0.6

This is my first time using mods, i am hosting my own private server (to re-learn the game), the server loads up and generates a world. i can login and wander around and open different interfaces like the map and whatnot. the moment i go to left click or right click with or without something in hand i get an exception and get sent to the main menu. this is the exception i get:

Server encountered an exception:

<size=60.00%>Exception: MissingMethodException
    Message:Method not found: 'Single Eco.Gameplay.Players.DifficultyConfig.get_ExperiencePerAction()'.
    Source:Asphalt-ModKit

System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Single Eco.Gameplay.Players.DifficultyConfig.get_ExperiencePerAction()'.
    at Asphalt.Api.Event.PlayerEvents.PlayerInteractEventHelper.Postfix(InteractionInfo info, InteractionContext& __result)
    at MakeContext_Patch1(InteractionInfo info, Player player)
    at Eco.Gameplay.Players.Player.PlayerInteract(InteractionInfo info)</size>

i asked about this on Eco discord and one of the support moderators said this:
    Praefator [EU/NL-EN]Today at 10:59 AM
    Ah of course. The ExperiencePerAction was changed in 8.0.6. It's now PlayerExperiencePerSpecialtyExperience (edited)
    @war2k can you add that to the post?

• I'm running this on Wine and a mod that depends on this can't find any of the files it uses to read settings. I've contacted that author, but just in case I'm posting this here.

Hey there, this is an issue on my end, due to the paths being platform dependent, never tested it on Mono, sorry :D It is being fixed.

• Hello, I have a small problem when I try to launch my server with Asphalt MDK plugin,

I am using debian 9 and I have Mono 6.0.0

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Hadez (23. August 2019 um 21:26)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!