Asphalt-ModKit - Modding Framework

Due to human (non-bot) spam the first contribution of a user has to be reviewed and activated manually, all further contributions do not require this.
As long as a user does not have at least one reviewed and activated contribution, the user is unable to edit his profile, set a avatar, title picture or a signature.
  • - BEGIN DUMP--
    Speicherzeit
    09/13/2018 07:34:06

Ausnahme
    Ausnahme: FileNotFoundException
    Meldung: Datei oder Baugruppe konnte nicht geladen werden 'Asphalt-ModKit, Version = 0.5.0.0, Culture = neutral, PublicKeyToken = null' oder eine seiner Abhängigkeiten. Die angegebene Datei wurde vom System nicht gefunden.
    Quelle: mscorlib

System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Datei oder Assembly 'Asphalt-ModKit, Version = 0.5.0.0, Culture = neutral, PublicKeyToken = null' oder eine seiner Abhängigkeiten konnte nicht geladen werden. Die angegebene Datei wurde vom System nicht gefunden.
    Dateiname: 'Asphalt-ModKit, Version = 0.5.0.0, Kultur = neutral, PublicKeyToken = null'
    bei System.ModuleHandle.ResolveType (RuntimeModule-Modul, Int32-typeToken, IntPtr * typeInstArgs, Int32 typeInstCount, IntPtr * methodInstArgs, Int32 methodInstCount, ObjectHandleOnStack-Typ)
    an System.ModuleHandle.ResolveTypeHandleInternal (RuntimeModule-Modul, Int32-typeToken, RuntimeTypeHandle [] typeInstantiationContext, RuntimeTypeHandle [] methodInstantiationContext)
    bei System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.ResolveType (Int32 metadataToken, Typ [] genericTypeArguments, Typ [] genericMethodArguments)
    bei System.Reflection.CustomAttribute.FilterCustomAttributeRecord (CustomAttributeRecord caRecord, MetadataImport Umfang, Assembly & lastAptcaOkAssembly, RuntimeModule decoratedModule, MetadataToken decoratedToken, Runtime attributeFilterType, Boolean mustBeInheritable, Object [] Attribute, IList derivedAttributes, Runtime & attribute, IRuntimeMethodInfo & Ctor, Boolean & ctorHasParameters, Boolean & isVarArg)
    bei System.Reflection.CustomAttribute.GetCustomAttributes (RuntimeModule decoratedModule, Int32 decoratedMetadataToken, Int32 pcaCount, RuntimeType attributeFilterType, Boolean mustBeInheritable, IList derivedAttributes, Boolean isDecoratedTargetSecurityTransparent)
    bei System.Reflection.CustomAttribute.GetCustomAttributes (RuntimeType-Typ, RuntimeType-CaType, Boole'scher Vererbung)
    bei Eco.Core.Serialization.SimpleSerializer. <> c. <InitializeSerializableTypes> b__31_2 (<> f__AnonymousType9`2 <> h__TransparentIdentifier0)
    bei System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectEnumerableIterator`2.MoveNext ()
    bei System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectEnumerableIterator`2.MoveNext ()
    at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToDictionary [TSource, TKey, TElement] (IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 keySelector, Func`2 elementSelector, IEqualityComparer`1 Vergleich)
    bei Eco.Core.Serialization.SimpleSerializer.InitializeSerializableTypes ()
    bei Eco.Core.Serialization.SimpleSerializer..cctor ()

WRN: Die Protokollierung der Baugruppenbindung ist deaktiviert.
    Legen Sie den Registrierungswert [HKLM \ Software \ Microsoft \ Fusion! EnableLog] (DWORD) auf 1 fest, um die Protokollierung von Assembly Bind zu aktivieren.
    Hinweis: Bei der Protokollierung fehlgeschlagener Assembly-Bindings treten Leistungseinbußen auf.
    Entfernen Sie den Registrierungswert [HKLM \ Software \ Microsoft \ Fusion! EnableLog], um diese Funktion zu deaktivieren.

--END DUMP--

• InventoryChangeSelectedSlotEvent
    das war ein text der mir aus der console noch in erinnerung ist, der fehler trat auf sobald ich das Zelt platzieren wollte.
    es ging kein rechtsklick mehr, und aus "E" taste funktionierte nicht mehr.

• Kronox updated [plain]Asphalt-ModKit - Modding Framework[/plain] with a new update entry:

[plain]v.0.5.0.2 - And another one...[/plain]

Zitat

v.0.5.0.2

• adjusted internal version number
    • removed EcoExamplePlugin from the dowload archive
    • same as before; if your server is already running fine on the previous version of Asphalt (v.0.5.0.1) without any problems, then you can probably ignore this update ;)

Read the rest of this update entry...

• A newbie noob server owner... If I download this, is the Bettermining part of this mod or I gotta download this AND Bettermining? Because installation instruction says to download this. If this mod have all the BetterMods then how do I disable the ones i don't want?

• A newbie noob server owner... If I download this, is the Bettermining part of this mod or I gotta download this AND Bettermining? Because installation instruction says to download this. If this mod have all the BetterMods then how do I disable the ones i don't want?

@Tiredman72 Asphalt is only a Modding Framework and does not alter The gameplay and experience of ECO at all. You‘ll have to install the mods (BetterMining e.g.) AND Asphalt ;)

• Another noob here with a installation question. I have downloaded the Asphalt framework mod and have attempted to extract the mods file from the other better mods into the server mods file and they don't seem to work. Server just crashes on restart. I have been taking the mods file from the downloaded rar file from this site in the resources and dragged it into the server mods folder. I don't know if I am doing something wrong with the rar files compared to the zip file mods I've used. Any help would be great because I love the mods when I have used them on other servers and I'm trying to get my own up and running so it will stay up and running for a while . Thanks in advance for any help

• Another noob here with a installation question. I have downloaded the Asphalt framework mod and have attempted to extract the mods file from the other better mods into the server mods file and they don't seem to work. Server just crashes on restart. I have been taking the mods file from the downloaded rar file from this site in the resources and dragged it into the server mods folder. I don't know if I am doing something wrong with the rar files compared to the zip file mods I've used. Any help would be great because I love the mods when I have used them on other servers and I'm trying to get my own up and running so it will stay up and running for a while . Thanks in advance for any help

@CDNWizard Can you just send me the logs after the server crashes?

• The most recent ECO update has caused this mod to stop working for myself and several others. This is the dump I receive:
    "
    --BEGIN DUMP--
    Dump Time
    12/30/2018 21:21:31

Exception
    Exception: ReflectionTypeLoadException
    Message:Exception of type 'System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException' was thrown.

System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: Exception of type 'System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException' was thrown.
    at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes(System.Reflection.Assembly,bool)
    at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes () [0x00000] in <2943701620b54f86b436d3ffad010412>:0
    at Harmony.HarmonyInstance.PatchAll (System.Reflection.Assembly assembly) [0x00001] in <ea592bdb61774af08c3f432fec48ded1>:0
    at Asphalt.Api.Asphalt..cctor () [0x00095] in <41a4d26073994c44b168e00a2436ed95>:0

--END DUMP--"

Just bringing this to your attention :]

• I am getting this from the crash log. Can you please help

[17:58:05.850] [1] [ Info] [Eco] >>> START EcoServer, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    [17:58:05.890] [1] [ Info] [Eco] Eco Server 0.8.0.4 beta

[17:58:06.045] [1] [ Info] [Eco] Server Initialization...
    [17:58:06.045] [1] [ Info] [Eco] Starting LocalizationPlugin...
    [17:58:06.812] [1] [ Info] [Eco] Starting ModKitPlugin...
    [17:58:06.812] [1] [ Info] [Eco] Loading mods...
    [17:58:07.111] [1] [ Info] [Eco] Compiling mods...
    [17:58:12.344] [1] [ Info] [Eco] Loading 0Harmony...

[17:58:12.355] [1] [ Info] [Eco] Loading Asphalt-ModKit...

[17:58:12.410] [1] [ Info] [Eco] Loading mods finished in 5,594.0ms

[17:58:12.410] [1] [ Info] [Eco] Server Initialization finished in 6,365.6ms

[17:58:12.430] [1] [ Info] [Eco] Failed to load server, Exception was Exception: BadImageFormatException
    Message:Could not load file or assembly 'Asphalt-ModKit, Version=0.5.4.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'. This assembly was compiled for a different processor.
    Source:mscorlib

System.BadImageFormatException: Could not load file or assembly 'Asphalt-ModKit, Version=0.5.4.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'. This assembly was compiled for a different processor.
    at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.nLoadImage(Byte[] rawAssembly, Byte[] rawSymbolStore, Evidence evidence, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean fIntrospection, Boolean fSkipIntegrityCheck, SecurityContextSource securityContextSource)
    at System.Reflection.Assembly.Load(Byte[] rawAssembly)
    at Eco.ModKit.ModKitPlugin.LoadModDlls()
    at Eco.ModKit.ModKitPlugin.LoadModsData(TaskCompletionSource`1 done)
    at Eco.ModKit.ModKitPlugin..ctor(TaskCompletionSource`1 done)
    [17:58:22.438] [1] [ Info] [Eco] Saving...

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!