Machinist Table Modules - Part I: The Lathe

Due to human (non-bot) spam the first contribution of a user has to be reviewed and activated manually, all further contributions do not require this.
As long as a user does not have at least one reviewed and activated contribution, the user is unable to edit his profile, set a avatar, title picture or a signature.
  • We're currently working on 3 modules for the machinist table! We'll be posting each one in 3 separate videos. Each module will unlock recipes on the machinist's table, some in combination with other modules. Mostly in machine shops, you will be creating interchangeable parts for machines, one of the most important of which is a steam engine. Later you will be able to upgrade or replace these with larger electric machine tools capable of creating parts for the biggest machines in Eco!

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Continue reading...

• This will be interesting although I must say as an old machinist myself that I'm not really sure about that design, would be kinda difficult to control the shape of the object if the cutting tool is underneat and not on the side like on every single lathe I could find and think of. Not sure if the aim is realism though but I would've revisited that model.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!